Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

Posted in the wrong thread earlier...

4:30 this morning, right in front of my fuckin' driveway. These folks across the way gotta go. This is the 2nd time this year their crib done got shot up and everyone on the block knows it's their knucklehead-ass son and his bullshit bringing this dumb shit to this quiet ass area.

IMG_20240517_051440792_HDR_crp.jpg

Posted in the wrong thread earlier...

4:30 this morning, right in front of my fuckin' driveway. These folks across the way gotta go. This is the 2nd time this year their crib done got shot up and everyone on the block knows it's their knucklehead-ass son and his bullshit bringing this dumb shit to this quiet ass area.

View attachment 1312883
They heard the population was going up

They heard the population was going up
Know what...

... I'mma give you that one.

a271e037-e597-4d2f-9213-a699ab052bf0_text.gif

I be trying to save the orange cat sometimes too. I'll close a door between them and the grey one be still trying to get at the orange one meowing super loud reaching paw under the door trying to get at him.
View attachment 1312811

Not gon hold you but you might have to put damon to sleep man.

Mf got serious issues and you just letting the other cat get his ass torn up. Is it even consensual?

Man, I actually let myself sleep today, good sleep. I actually let myself be tired, mid day, and chose to dress down, get in the bed and sleep, I feel great right now.

Man, I actually let myself sleep today, good sleep. I actually let myself be tired, mid day, and chose to dress down, get in the bed and sleep, I feel great right now.
Yeah this was me earlier in the week

On days where I workout I be REALLY tired but I just stay tired the entire day with
My eyes feeling heavy af

Instead I took like a 2 hour nap instead

Back