Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

You a phoney. A big fat phoney

c'mon bruh, you better than ^^^ this.

phony-fraud.gif

What's the fundamental issue with madden? I haven't played since 21 I think.
It's arcade but they are passing it off as simulation

Niggas too busy worried about the actual team names/jerseys vs does the shit actually play/feel like football. This why no other company can really challenge it cause grown ass men say "I'm not playing with the "Dallas Wranglers".

You can still game the AI to exploit it.

Too many niggas just play with running quarterbacks and just drop back 20 yards every play to throw

Oh and everybody just wanna press the hit stick to cause a fumble

A turd with syrup is still a turd brother

Although I do think you would've loved the NFL Head Coach game that was cancelled a few console generations ago
I copped that back in the day, I feel asleep playing it. Good concept, bad execution

Yeah they playing in yall face.
Add this to the fact that they are not being transparent which exactly how the billion spent on migrants so far was actually spent

Fam is inching on the top of my kufi smacking list

But peep the play, they have been kicking the migrants out of shelters thus rendering them homeless while simultaneously creating a new department dedicated to the homeless

U get the play…..

You a phoney. A big fat phoney

If that means that I'm not all giddy about paying $30 to see some bullshit, then I'll be a phoney.

Which, ironically, doesn't really make me a phoney at all.

I'm just not a following ass go-along-to-get along nigga like most of you clown ass niggas are.

Back