Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

So does that mean you’re going or not

Depends on the price.

$20?

I might stay for a few hours.........but not 12.

Now if they're charging something crazy like over $100?

I'd be inclined to get my money's worth, but $100 isn't worth 12 hours of my time.

Depends on the price.

$20?

I might stay for a few hours.........but not 12.

Now if they're charging something crazy like over $100?

I'd be inclined to get my money's worth, but $100 isn't worth 12 hours of my time.
I just checked

Around $30

You got $30 don't you?

@Elzo69Renaissance start a GoFundMe for this. I don't want no excuses. We need boots on the ground at this event

Why is 79.2% of all Mexican women shaped like Humpty Dumpty?

humpty1.jpg

I saw this Mexican girl do one of them videos that everybody is doing, talking about 'I'm Mexican: of course I'm either built like Selena...or the bitch who killed her!'

I laughed for 3 minutes straight.

@AP2.5 man you right.

This nigga scared.

camro-really.gif

Scared???

Kobe wtf clip.gif

Scared of what???

Shit isn't really that serious to me.

Now, if someone said that the fattest SSBBWs I'd ever see in my life would be at my local Walmart or Kroger until 9 or 10pm...................I'd be there in a heartbeat.

But a bunch of fat chicks acting like they're playing basketball???

Marlo and Spiros clip.gif

Nothing to really get excited about.

Scared???

View attachment 1289828

Scared of what???

Now, if someone said that the fattest SSBBWs I'd ever see in my life would be at my local Walmart or Kroger until 9 or 10pm...................I'd be there in a heartbeat.

View attachment 1289830

A simple “nah I ain’t going” woulda sufficed.

Nevermind @deadeye. I thought this type of function would be right up your alley. I was wrong. Forget I ever said anything.

You said might

Might = dawg something came up at the last minute

I'm very familiar with your game

View attachment 1289831

Scared???

View attachment 1289828

Scared of what???

View attachment 1289830

But if it was Fleece Johnson giving a seminar on the finer points of prison sex you would not only go but stay for the whole 12 hours.

Why yall bullying my mans over ass cheeks?

I appreciate their concern.

Apparently they're.........."heavily vested"..........in my happiness.

Sarkozy laughing clip.gif

But seriously, it seems like they're more interested in the event than I am.

At my advanced age, I value my time more than I did in my youth.

So leaving the house to pay $30 to go to an arena and watch some chicks fake play basketball isn't really something I feel like doing.

Webay shrug clip.gif

Nobody’s bullying him.

I just thought the old man would jump at the opportunity given that it’s in his backyard and in his wheelhouse…

He saying a buncha mights and maybes…

Niggas know if they locked in or not. Ain’t no time for maybes.
I wanna go to one of these so bad just to see the down bad degenerates in there but then if I’m there then I’m apart of it

I appreciate their concern.

Apparently they're.........."heavily vested"..........in my happiness.

View attachment 1289836

But seriously, it seems like they're more interested in the event than I am.

At my advanced age, I value my time more than I did in my youth.

So leaving the house to pay $30 to go to an arena and watch some chicks fake play basketball isn't really something I feel like doing.

View attachment 1289837

But these ain’t just chicks playing fake basketball. These is big girls with their asses out; you’ve made your legacy out of obsessing over said type of women since the ic days. You made an adventure out of going to Walmart to bag these types of women. Now you got an opportunity to see/network with some big beautiful women that don’t actually mind the interaction and you like “nah, I’m good on it”. And it’s going down in your city, nigga what?

I’m shocked, honestly.

But these ain’t just chicks playing fake basketball. These is big girls with their asses out; you’ve made your legacy out of obsessing over said type of women since the ic days. You made an adventure out of going to Walmart to bag these types of women. Now you got an opportunity to see/network with some big beautiful women that don’t actually mind the interaction and you like “nah, I’m good on it”. And it’s going down in your city, nigga what?

I’m shocked, honestly.

I don't think they're gonna let people in the stands get on the court and interact with them or anything.

Back