The Official 'Would You.....' Thread

Scenario #3

You at the beach with your s/o (you didn't bring any kids!) Relaxing on your towels when some younger kids (4-8) come and play on the sand next to you

They are loud, tossing sand everywhere(including on your towel, not your s/o's), and generally disturbing you and your mate, albeit unintentionally. As far as you can tell, any of the ppl around you can be their parents

Would you.......

Move to a new location, tell the kids to move, or ignore it and let them play?

Scenario #3

You at the beach with your s/o (you didn't bring any kids!) Relaxing on your towels when some younger kids (4-8) come and play on the sand next to you

They are loud, tossing sand everywhere(including on your towel, not your s/o's), and generally disturbing you and your mate, albeit unintentionally. As far as you can tell, any of the ppl around you can be their parents

Would you.......

Move to a new location, tell the kids to move, or ignore it and let them play?
in a firm voice, I'd tell the kids they can play nearby but they can't get sand on me or my things. they need to either find a way to not be so messy or move to a less crowded patch of sand.

if they get rowdy, Ima ask who their parents are.

Reactions: IP360
I'd tell them to move their bad asses from round me

Yall talking to 4? yo's like that???

I think I would just move or tell them very sweetly to play on the water

If not, I'd just ignore them

They mama should be talking to them like that. What parents let their kids play so damn close to people tryna chill knowing sand will be flying? You wanna kick dirt and balls and shit take that shit elsewhere, away from a bunch of people tryna relax.

in a firm voice, I'd tell the kids they can play nearby but they can't get sand on me or my things. they need to either find a way to not be so messy or move to a less crowded patch of sand.

if they get rowdy, Ima ask who their parents are.

This

They mama should be talking to them like that. What parents let their kids play so damn close to people tryna chill knowing sand will be flying? You wanna kick dirt and balls and shit take that shit elsewhere, away from a bunch of people tryna relax.

The same ones who sit there and do nothing while their child is screaming at the top of their lungs in a restaurant.

Yall talking to 4? yo's like that???

I think I would just move or tell them very sweetly to play on the water

If not, I'd just ignore them

I don't discriminate b, people of any age can get cussed df out

Scenario #2

You walking up to your car and a teenagers runs up to you telling you that they have an emergency and need to use your phone to call their parents

You don't see anything distressing physically wrong with them (ripped clothing, beat up, etc) however they are breathing heavy and came up to like a cat stealing second base

Would you.....unlock your phone and hand it to them?

Do not do it, unless you can securely put your phone in private mode. I have had an Indian guy did it as a scam to get my number to sell to telemarketers and nowadays I receive about 20 scam calls a day from a voice mail with Indian accent.

Scenario #4

You walking towards ya car when your approached by two same sex ppl. Their clothes are not in the best conditionand they ask you for a lift 10-15mins away

Do you give them a lift or tell them to beat it?

Scenario #4

You walking towards ya car when your approached by two same sex ppl. Their clothes are not in the best conditionand they ask you for a lift 10-15mins away

Do you give them a lift or tell them to beat it?
Something wrong with their feet? I'm not letting anybody who I don't know in my car, let alone two. That's just an extra person I got to fight when shit goes bad. If it's only 10 to 15 mins away, that's about a 30 min walk or less.