Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 'Would You.....' Thread

Chicity

BABY MAMA STILL MY BIGGEST OP
Site Administrator
In this thread, I will drop a slew of scenarios that you would either let happen or NOT let happen

I've run into a lot of situations or seen a lot of situations that has left me in a state of baffledness or left other people around me baffled. The first Scenario is.........

Would you allow a complete stranger to eat off your plate?
So you at a restaurant, alone or in a group, and at the table next to you someone mentions how good your meal looks and/or smells. After a small discussion, this person is interested in also buying your meal but they want a sample first.

They try to hand you a saucer and ask for some off your plate. The conversation was warm and they look like your definition of an 'upstanding citizen'

Would you......give them some food off your plate?

Depending on what food it was, if they asked, I would.

If they just reached for my food, it'll get ugly.

I'm surprised Goldie would allow this lol

Let's say the food is pasta or something that requires you to eat it with a fork and knife.

Scenario #2

You walking up to your car and a teenagers runs up to you telling you that they have an emergency and need to use your phone to call their parents

You don't see anything distressing physically wrong with them (ripped clothing, beat up, etc) however they are breathing heavy and came up to like a cat stealing second base

Would you.....unlock your phone and hand it to them?

Scenario #2

You walking up to your car and a teenagers runs up to you telling you that they have an emergency and need to use your phone to call their parents

You don't see anything distressing physically wrong with them (ripped clothing, beat up, etc) however they are breathing heavy and came up to like a cat stealing second base

no. I'd ask them for their parents number, walk them to a pay phone and give them the coins to do it

I don't trust people born after 1986 b

no. I'd ask them for their parents number, walk them to a pay phone and give them the coins to do it

I don't trust people born after 1986 b
Lol at 'pay phone'

What alternate reality you live in?

On the second one I would tell them give me the number and I will put it on speaker phone. On the 1st one no. I don't really like sharing my food. I grew up in a house that always had at least 5 kids.you have to fight for the bone.

Scenario #2

Yup

Back