Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 'Would You.....' Thread

Lol @ Disney World though.

Who df do you think you are asking to go on that expensive ass date?!

Scenario #8

You sitting and having a good time with a cousin and mid conversation your cousin breaks down and starts crying. They state that a few months back they snatched someone off the street and has them locked in the basement. While it started as a jk, they have come to love this person and fear if they let them loose they will run to the police and they may end up jailed. You thinking it’s just a jk and telling them as such, they pull up a Polaroid of someone tied to a chair in a basement you are very familiar with. You also notice the person is bruised and may or may not be missing a limb. Do you check the basement to confirm the absurdity of their claim, leave and call the police, or leave and pretend the evening didn’t happen?

Wha if she's on some we should hang out, you seem pretty nice and you say where, and she says Disney World
Then I am paying. Again I am not comfortable with a woman paying while in the company of a man. I once got into a misunderstanding with my wife best friend in the early days because we were all hanging out and she tried to Pay.

Scenario #8

You sitting and having a good time with a cousin and mid conversation your cousin breaks down and starts crying. They state that a few months back they snatched someone off the street and has them locked in the basement. While it started as a jk, they have come to love this person and fear if they let them loose they will run to the police and they may end up jailed. You thinking it’s just a jk and telling them as such, they pull up a Polaroid of someone tied to a chair in a basement you are very familiar with. You also notice the person is bruised and may or may not be missing a limb. Do you check the basement to confirm the absurdity of their claim, leave and call the police, or leave and pretend the evening didn’t happen?
I’m out! I ain’t in that shit!!!

Then I am paying. Again I am not comfortable with a woman paying while in the company of a man. I once got into a misunderstanding with my wife best friend in the early days because we were all hanging out and she tried to Pay.

@Kandy

JD said he's paying even if the date is a trip to the Moon Lol.

Long as he's comfy

Scenario #8

Whooping his or her ass for being a jackass and get the person out. If he or she gets locked up it is what it is.

If I wanted to go to the moon anyway. Yes. Now if you know she is used to Mcdonald’s And she tells you she wants to go Nobu than you know what type of person she is

Aww JD,

So a chick use to Mickey D's can't get a trip to the moon, she wanna see the stars breh Lol. That's cold Lmaoo

Everybody should be treated fairly with equal opportunity I thought Lol. That's cold lmaoo

Aww JD,

So a chick use to Mickey D's can't get a trip to the moon, she wanna see the stars breh Lol. That's cold Lmaoo

Everybody should be treated fairly with equal opportunity I thought Lol. That's cold lmaoo
Depends on how she asks and also. If she is like hey I always wanted to go to the moon but never could cool. But if she tells to to take her to the moon then No

Scary ass Lol

Thought you was a NL soldier Lol
Aye. I ain’t got time for no bullshit. I got a kid to live for and my tolerance is low.

If I snitch on my cousin she might put me in the basement next.

Scenario #6

It’s late and you ready to leave an establishment with a coworker. The co worker is with someone and decided they want to stay with their new friend. They ask you to call their s/o from their phone and to advise them that they are a lil hungover and will be staying at your home until the morning. They also advise they may or may not leave with the new friend

Do you make the call, leave, or stay with your coworker to be sure they get home safely?

Nah, what you won't do is use me to lie. Leave me out of it, I wouldn't care how my coworker feels about that neither.

Reactions: Az
Back