Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

What do you think is worse -
Hilary Clinton talking about hot sauce and then going on to be a decent to good President

Or

DONALD Fucking TRUMP ?
I'm not even engage people on that bullshit

The 30 year anti Clinton campaign took root in all yards... People are moved by frivolity.

All I know is black people needs to wake the fuck up and not let Biden ride his wave of entitlement

True she was a terrible candidate... and she seemingly felt she had the presidency in the bag already who took a lot of voters for granted and didnt put the work in to secure their support.

I think a lot of folks also felt like the thought of Trump winning was so far fetched that they chose to not vote or voted third party as a "protest". I hope those voters don't make that same mistake again.. And I hope whoever wins the Dem nomination doesn't make the mistake of overlooking those voters who feel ignored and forgotten
100%

This guy in office is enthusiastically encourging white supremacy, running concentration camps, destroying our relationships with our allies, tanking our economy, actively stealing healthcare from millions, tearing a part the pillars of our democracy, demonizing the poor and disenfranchised ...

And you got cats in here talking about “Red” and ”Blue” states VS swing stats as if that shit doesn’t change on a regular basis ... or can be predicated with any certainty... or is even a consideration for the average voter.

Just to condone meaningless and unnecessary protest votes.

Even today ...

You would welcome 4 more years of Donald Trump just to preserve your right to “stick it to the man”.

Amazing.
Literally no one here since page 1 said theyd welcome 4 more years of trump. Say what u will but i bet this time around Dems wont make those same mistakes.

100%

Literally no one here since page 1 said theyd welcome 4 more years of trump. Say what u will but i bet this time around Dems wont make those same mistakes.

And if they did???

If they didn’t campaign in a way YOU deem satisfactory, you would protest vote or not vote at all?

You would risk helping elect donald Trump for 4 more years and campaign online for others to do the same.

You would I’m effect value your own momentary pride over your own future and the future of our country, wouldn’t you?

And you don’t see anything wrong with that.

This guy in office is enthusiastically encourging white supremacy, running concentration camps, destroying our relationships with our allies, tanking our economy, actively stealing healthcare from millions, tearing a part the pillars of our democracy, demonizing the poor and disenfranchised ...

And you got cats in here talking about “Red” and ”Blue” states VS swing stats as if that shit doesn’t change on a regular basis ... or can be predicated with any certainty... or is even a consideration for the average voter.

Just to condone meaningless and unnecessary protest votes.

Even today ...

You would welcome 4 more years of Donald Trump just to preserve your right to “stick it to the man”.

Amazing.
What the hell are you talking about all I said essentially is the more important states to get strong blue voting are in red and swing states thems the facts... voting in a blue state blue will not change the outcome of an election, that was just proven this past election and it was proven when Gore ran against Bush... even with the controversy. And again I'm not advocating sit at home, simply strategically winning and where it is important to do so

Last edited:
And if they did???

If they didn’t campaign in a way YOU deem satisfactory, you would protest vote or not vote at all?

You would risk helping elect donald Trump for 4 more years and campaign online for others to do the same.

You would I’m effect value your own momentary pride over your own future and the future of our country, wouldn’t you?

And you don’t see anything wrong with that.
Lol in a way i deem satisfactory??? The outcome of the election speaks for itself. It doesnt care what i deem satisfactory.

I never campaigned anyone to do shit stop the sensationalizing. Ppl complain about why ppl didnt vote and i simply stated my reasoning. U tellin me i could sway ppl better than Hillary???

If thats true it speaks more to how trash she is. If false then u have no point.

Stop it bruh

I doubt dems will feed us dog shit next time around so ill be more inclined to vote

Revolving Door Keeps Turning As Sarah Sanders Joins Fox As Contributor

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, former White House press secretary, has joined Fox News as a contributor and will make her debut on “Fox and Friends” September 6.

Sanders preferred appearing on the Trump-friendly channel during her stint as press secretary, where she was unlikely to face tough questioning about the many false statements she made from the press room lectern.

“FOX News has been the number one news organization in the country for 17 years running and I am beyond proud to join their incredible stable of on-air contributors in providing political insights and analysis,” she said in a statement.

Since Huckabee left the Trump administration, one of the few senior aides who managed to stay in the President’s good books for the duration, speculation has been rampant about her next moves. Some predict that she will take a run at the Arkansas governor’s mansion in 2022.

Sanders joins other former White House officials at Fox, including former communications director Hope Hicks and former deputy press secretary Raj Shah.

Murdoch’s Media Juggernaut Reportedly Developing ‘Knewz’ Aggregator to Compete With Google

Rupert Murdoch’s media conglomerate News Corp is reportedly developing a news aggregator meant to compete with Google News and Facebook.

The Wall Street Journal reported the platform Knewz would compete with other news aggregators by not taking a cut of advertising revenue from publishers and is aimed to promote original reporting.

Sources told the Wall Street Journal that the platform is meant to give exposure to outlets News Corp executives argue are demoted in Google and Facebook searches, like conservative sites the Daily Wire and the Washington Examiner. Other officials told the Journal that the goal is to highlight all deserving news stories, regardless of politics.

Representatives for Google and Facebook had no immediate comment, but the companies have said their algorithms don’t rank or prioritize content.

The service will also draw from national outlets like The New York Times, Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal — which is owned by News Corp.

Murdoch also oversees News Corp’s sister company the Fox Corporation, which controls Fox News and Fox Sports. Both News Corp and Fox Corp were spun off from the original News Corporation in 2013.

Officials say Knewz could be launched later this year, but noted the company may still decide to knix the project entirely.

Murdoch is looking at creating another propaganda tool...

Someone explain why anyone thinks we should buy Greenland...

Edit:
I said "we"...Ewww, fuck this country...

Back