Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Last low voter turnout (i think) was George W.

U gotta have a really shitty candidate for Dems to sit out n let an even shittier repub candidate win.

That fuccin electoral college man.

That's like Tom Brady scoring the game winning TD in a Superbowl...but league gives the SB MVP to the fuccin kicker. The shyt makes NO sense.

That fuccin electoral college man.

That's like Tom Brady scoring the game winning TD in a Superbowl...but league gives the SB MVP to the fuccin kicker. The shyt makes NO sense.
Thats another thread in and of itself. I see why it was made but we can do better than that. But until i have a solution ill stfu.

What do you think is worse -
Hilary Clinton talking about hot sauce and then going on to be a decent to good President

Or

DONALD Fucking TRUMP ?
Im not the one that brought up how she thought she'd automatically get the black vote cuz of bill.

Again, if she wasnt so trash the same voters that got up for obama wouldve came out to support her

Repubs will vote for an ape just to beat dems.

We can go over this a million times more.

Just roast me for 365 days straight my guy.

Ive said it before and ill say it again, vote for whomever the dem candidate ends up being, if you stay home AGAIN cause youre preferred candidate didnt win, then fuck you, you just gave trump another vote and have zero right to bitch and moan as trump continues to fuck up the country

^ THIS.

I don’t give a flying fuck how well the Dem Candidate campaigns or how much you like him or her, use your God Damn brain and vote for the BETTER candidate in the general election.

AKA The one opposing Donald Trump.

Period.

And YES if you advocated for anything other than the above FUCK YOU. You and the “she’s just as bad as him” narrative you are a part of are a big reason we have Donald Trump as President.

You can blame Hilary Clinton all you want but it doesn’t change that FACT

I really want some of y'all to understand this whole Hillary/Trump thing, voting in a blue state like NJ or Cali was not going to change anything, if you reside in a swing state then that is different... NC, Florida, Michigan, etc...

Ive said it before and ill say it again, vote for whomever the dem candidate ends up being, if you stay home AGAIN cause youre preferred candidate didnt win, then fuck you, you just gave trump another vote and have zero right to bitch and moan as trump continues to fuck up the country
None of that shit matters if you're living in a blue state it's already a guaranteed its going to the Democrat the only impact comes from living in a red or a purple state and vice versa for Republican voters, their red vote ain't shit until it's done in a different color state. Now however that does not mean don't vote... But let's have some context and understanding when it comes to the actual action

I really want some of y'all to understand this whole Hillary/Trump thing, voting in a blue state like NJ or Cali was not going to change anything, if you reside in a swing state then that is different... NC, Florida, Michigan, etc...

You are missing the point. The vast majority of the population doesn’t understand that nuance.

They hear “Hilary is just as bad as Trump, so I refuse to vote”.

That’s the type of shit that let’s a horrible President win while losing the popular vote by 3 million.

He won by a total 80,000 votes across 3 swing states....

That’s a razor thin margin.

If people show up, he’s not President.

It’s a stupid and dangerous idea to protest vote or withhold your vote.

Our ancestors fought and died for the right to vote.

Vote for the best candidate. Every time. Period.

Accountability doesnt count to them

My state went blue easily as was predicted

Swing states were wide open given the thin margin.

Had she not ignored them, which even biden admits she did, she might have won

Sure its on the voter to vote, but if they vote independent they get shitted on too

If there was a better candidate ppl wouldve came out to vote even some repubs sat out

And YES if you advocated for anything other than the above FUCK YOU. You and the “she’s just as bad as him” narrative you are a part of are a big reason we have Donald Trump as President.

You can blame Hilary Clinton all you want but it doesn’t change that FACT
Yall literally the only ones who keep bringing her up

Accountability doesnt count to them

My state went blue easily as was predicted

Swing states were wide open given the thin margin.

Had she not ignored them, which even biden admits she did, she might have won

Sure its on the voter to vote, but if they vote independent they get shitted on too

If there was a better candidate ppl wouldve came out to vote even some repubs sat out

True she was a terrible candidate... and she seemingly felt she had the presidency in the bag already who took a lot of voters for granted and didnt put the work in to secure their support.

I think a lot of folks also felt like the thought of Trump winning was so far fetched that they chose to not vote or voted third party as a "protest". I hope those voters don't make that same mistake again.. And I hope whoever wins the Dem nomination doesn't make the mistake of overlooking those voters who feel ignored and forgotten

This guy in office is enthusiastically encourging white supremacy, running concentration camps, destroying our relationships with our allies, tanking our economy, actively stealing healthcare from millions, tearing a part the pillars of our democracy, demonizing the poor and disenfranchised ...

And you got cats in here talking about “Red” and ”Blue” states VS swing stats as if that shit doesn’t change on a regular basis ... or can be predicated with any certainty... or is even a consideration for the average voter.

Just to condone meaningless and unnecessary protest votes.

Even today ...

You would welcome 4 more years of Donald Trump just to preserve your right to “stick it to the man”.

Amazing.

You are missing the point. The vast majority of the population doesn’t understand that nuance.

They hear “Hilary is just as bad as Trump, so I refuse to vote”.

That’s the type of shit that let’s a horrible President win while losing the popular vote by 3 million.

He won by a total 80,000 votes across 3 swing states....

That’s a razor thin margin.

If people show up, he’s not President.

It’s a stupid and dangerous idea to protest vote or withhold your vote.

Our ancestors fought and died for the right to vote.

Vote for the best candidate. Every time. Period.
At the end of the day the popularity vote meant jack shit because of the electoral college and the only way to affect that is through swing and red state voting, not just presidential but through state elections.

Back