Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Some of Trump quotes somebody made. He-Larry-Us

“Nobody reads the Bible more than me.”

“No one has done more for people with disabilities than me.”

“I know more about foreign policy than anybody running.”

“Nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world.”

“I’m the most successful person ever to run for the presidency, by far. Nobody’s ever been more successful than me.”

"I know the details of taxes better than anybody. Better than the greatest C.P.A. I know the details of health care better than most, better than most. I know more than any president that’s ever been in office."

“I’m very highly educated. I know words; I have the best words.”

I remember everyday ppl believing Obama was the antichrist

I know ppl who believe trump was chosen, for whatever reason, by God.

Them mental gymnastics tho

tenor.gif

Quoted for emphasis.

All of those fucker should be identified a roasted non stop for 365 days straight.

Dumb Assess spread that propaganda and got us into this mess.
Ayo u mfs keep bringing up hillary then when mfs respond YOURE gonna literally say "WhY yOu KeEp BrInGiNg Up HiLlArY????!"

Once again....if the Dems had a MUCCHHHHHHHH STRONGGGERRRRR Dem candidate they wouldve had more support come time for voting booths

Trump won bc his base had more confidence in their own party

Get over it

Ayo u mfs keep bringing up hillary then when mfs respond YOURE gonna literally say "WhY yOu KeEp BrInGiNg Up HiLlArY????!"

Once again....if the Dems had a MUCCHHHHHHHH STRONGGGERRRRR Dem candidate they wouldve had more support come time for voting booths

Trump won bc his base had more confidence in their own party

Get over it

Trump won b/c a lot of folks sat out. Also remember she won the popular vote by a large margin. Oh and folks thought her emails was gonna be the downfall of the country. How that turned out again??

Trump won b/c a lot of folks sat out. Also remember she won the popular vote by a large margin. Oh and folks thought her emails was gonna be the downfall of the country. How that turned out again??
More reason yall needa let it go

Biden even said hillary lost bc she was out of touch

Y'all can stop bringing her up it wont change anything

More reason yall needa let it go

Biden even said hillary lost bc she was out of touch

Y'all can stop bringing her up it wont change anything

Hey I don't bring her up like that...but facts is facts. She let her overconfidence get the best of her. Not campaigning in key battleground states like Wisconsin bit her in the azzz.

BUT...that's still NO excuse for people not going out to vote. Frump is the living embodiment of what happens when you don't vote. Folks better show out in 2020.

Last low voter turnout (i think) was George W.

U gotta have a really shitty candidate for Dems to sit out n let an even shittier repub candidate win.

At least u have the wherewithal to actually hold her accountable for a lackluster campaign.

Oh I been peeped that about Hillary ever since she was running against Obama for the Dem nomination. She thought she was gonna ride that Bill wave wit black folks, thinking we was gonna hand our votes to automatically. No my caucasian sista...you ain't Bill. History would've been made either way buuuuutttt...we g'on ride wit the brotha from Chi-town/Phillipines/Hawaii instead.

Oh I been peeped that about Hillary ever since she was running against Obama for the Dem nomination. She thought she was gonna ride that Bill wave wit black folks, thinking we was gonna hand our votes to automatically. No my caucasian sista...you ain't Bill. History would've been made either way buuuuutttt...we g'on ride wit the brotha from Chi-town/Phillipines/Hawaii instead.
Some ppl in this very thread justified her pandering n welcomed it

Back