The Official World Politics Thread

Oh hey - that’s cool. Aren’t you glad you have “choice” with your health insurance?

I'd like to see her get hit by a bus but she's right this time. And any black person cosigning this must be suicidal. This doesn't benefit us 1 bit. The Democrats are more loyal to illegals than us....

Reactions: Focal Point

I'd like to see her get hit by a bus but she's right this time. And any black person cosigning this must be suicidal. This doesn't benefit us 1 bit. The Democrats are more loyal to illegals than us....

What’s this bout

This is exactly why negroes like myself don't claim Democrat anymore

:ualreadyknow:

So y’all were expecting him to give black Americans that money instead? So blacks and blacks only would get the Fed stimulus and a state stimulus? Or is it more fuck the illegals? To me it seems like he’s doing this because those illegals ain’t getting shit from the fed like most of us.

So y’all were expecting him to give black Americans that money instead? So blacks and blacks only would get the Fed stimulus and a state stimulus? Or is it more fuck the illegals? To me it seems like he’s doing this because those illegals ain’t getting shit from the fed like most of us.
Yea. Its fuck illegals.

I am a black American. Idgaf about illegals. My people are the most disenfranchised and subjugated people in the country we built. No black American should be concerned with them. We should prioritize ourselves for once. Crazy right?

Yea. Its fuck illegals.

I am a black American. Idgaf about illegals. My people are the most disenfranchised and subjugated people in the country we built. No black American should be concerned with them. We should prioritize ourselves for once. Crazy right?
So you really expect a state to give blacks and only blacks an extra dose of stimulus money? It’s cool if you do, but would you be ok with say whites or Asians or legal Hispanics getting that treatment instead? Just doesn’t seem like a realistic expectation.

So you really expect a state to give blacks and only blacks an extra dose of stimulus money? It’s cool if you do, but would you be ok with say whites or Asians or legal Hispanics getting that treatment instead? Just doesn’t seem like a realistic expectation.
I expect the state to not acquiesce to illegal immigrants and not blow 125M on them. My overall point goes back to reparations and farce of a study and other deflections. The Democrats once again make it clear that black Americans aren't their priority

Reactions: Focal Point

FACTs

I wish someone would explain this Black militant logic to me.

I expect the state to not acquiesce to illegal immigrants and not blow 125M on them. My overall point goes back to reparations and farce of a study and other deflections. The Democrats once again make it clear that black Americans aren't their priority

Do you know how many Trillions of dolllars reparations would cost?

What form would they take?
How would they be distributed?
How would we identify ancestry?
How would we make it politically feasible?
How would they be funded?

It’s not like allocating a paltry $100 million so some people can survive during a pandemic.

I agree it should be made more of a priority.

But you are not effectively just saying, “we should have reparations”

You are basically saying “fuck everyone else, And stop the functioning of government until they do”

Do you know how many Trillions of dolllars reparations would cost?

What form would they take?
How would they be distributed?
How would we identify ancestry?
How would we make it politically feasible?
How would they be funded?

It’s not like allocating a paltry $100 million so some people can survive during a pandemic.

I agree it should be made more of a priority.

But you are not effectively just saying, “we should have reparations”

You are basically saying “fuck everyone else, And stop the functioning of government until they do”

I agree we would need more details instead of someone just saying "Black people need reparations"

but how would it be funded and all that?... they just pulled like 6 trillion out of thin air to help these already rich ass corporations lol.

Didn't hear anyone debating what form would it take.. how would it be distributed... how would you identify which corporations/companies would get bread.. or how it would be politically feasible.. nah.. they just seemingly pulled that 6 trillion outa nowhere overnight to get these rich companies their money.

I don't agree with @IC_Refugee on alot of topics but that "where would the money come from" argument aint gonna cut it lol

I agree we would need more details instead of someone just saying "Black people need reparations"

but how would it be funded and all that?... they just pulled like 6 trillion out of thin air to help these already rich ass corporations lol.

Didn't hear anyone debating what form would it take.. how would it be distributed... how would you identify which corporations/companies would get bread.. or how it would be politically feasible.. nah.. they just seemingly pulled that 6 trillion outa nowhere overnight to get these rich companies their money.

I don't agree with @IC_Refugee on alot of topics but that "where would the money come from" argument aint gonna cut it lol

That’s fair bruh. And I actually agree with you on your premise. I am pobably the biggest critic on this forum for the corporate and stock market bailout in relation to the pathetic response for working people.

That “How we going to pay for it” excuse is used far to much.

Even still everything is relative - $100 Trillion (which is a feasible cost estimate for reparations) and $6, $10 or even $20 Trillion are different animals.

There is also the argument that this stock market infusion helped keep entire economy afloat.

You have to consider scale. I’m not saying that as a reason to not do it, I am saying that as a way to consider structure and fiscal responsibility of the effort.

It isn’t as simple as writing a check.

Reactions: TheNightKing
This generation is gonna pay for all the debt caused by the last dont you worry about it. Taxes are gonna shoot through the roof. They need to go up anyways but it's going to make it much more challenging for minorities to get to that 1% because when the taxes rise, progressively the more you make the more tax you'll have to pay as you go along. This is of course if and when the Democrats get their way and get a president in office.

No because taxed more, not the workin' class.

The game is to move money from the 1% downward. Not somehow magic money for the poor so they can climb up