Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/melania...lying-initiative-i-know-people-are-skeptical/

Melania Trump Acknowledges Critics of Cyberbullying Initiative: I Know ‘People Are Skeptical’

First Lady Melania Trump held an event for her cyberbullying initiative this afternoon and she acknowledged the criticism she has gotten.

Trump has made cyberbullying an issue she wants to address, but people have naturally pointed out the President’s own Twitter habits and suggested @realDonaldTrump would be a good place to start.

This is what the First Lady had to say today:

I’m well aware that people are skeptical of me discussing this topic. I have been criticized for my commitment to tackling this issue, and I know it will continue. But it will not stop me from doing what I know is right. I’m here with one goal: helping children and our next generation.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/stormy-...f-trump-affair-and-it-found-she-was-truthful/

1459297744724.jpg

Can't stand Trump, but I can't c/s this Stormy Daniels bullshit either.

I mean, what is she really trying to prove?

All she really wants is her 15 minutes of fame for fucking the president.

Should've asked for more money.

Trump got off cheap for only having to pay her $130,000.

Can't stand Trump, but I can't c/s this Stormy Daniels bullshit either.

I mean, what is she really trying to prove?

All she really wants is her 15 minutes of fame for fucking the president.

Should've asked for more money.

Trump got off cheap for only having to pay her $130,000.

Who cares, they deserve each other

https://www.mediaite.com/online/fac...set-to-break-silence-amid-data-breach-crisis/

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Reportedly Set to Break Silence Amid Data Breach Crisis

New indications suggest that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg will soon publicly address the data-harvesting controversy surrounding the practices of Cambridge Analytica.

Facebook has been under massive scrutiny lately due to the news that Analytica gathered user data from millions of people to use in political campaigns, and is now going back on their promise to delete the data. The firm’s CEO, Alexander Nix, has been suspended in light of recent developments, though Zuckerberg is now facing heat for distancing himself from his company’s damage control efforts.

On Wednesday, Axios reported that Zuckerberg plans to speak out in the next 24 hours about about how Facebook makes commercial use out of the personal data from its users. Zuckerberg will reportedly focus on rebuilding trust and addressing the problem, though Facebook’s employees have been demoralized by the scandal as of late, and the company’s stock has taken a hit amid the news.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/sessions-address-black-law-enforcement-group-alabama

Sessions To Address Black Law Enforcement Group Critical Of Trump

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions will be in his home state of Alabama this week to address a black law enforcement group that is sometimes at odds with the Trump administration.

The U.S. attorney’s office in Birmingham says Sessions will speak to the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives on Friday.

The group has been critical of President Donald Trump for his disparaging comments about immigrants from Africa and Haiti. It has also criticized Trump’s move to let police agencies obtain surplus military equipment.

The organization opposed Trump’s pardon of Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio (ahr-PY’-oh) and noted Sessions’ past opposition to clemency.

Sessions will speak at a meeting that includes numerous large-city police chiefs and Justice Department officials.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/bid...he-hell-out-of-trump-for-disrespecting-women/

Biden: In High School, I Would’ve ‘Beat The Hell Out’ of Trump for Disrespecting Women

Does anyone remember the time when Joe Biden said he’d like to take Donald Trump “behind the gym” and teach him a lesson for disrespecting women? Well, apparently, that challenge is still on the table.

The former vice president appeared at the University of Miami on Tuesday and delivered an address about the nationwide movement against sexual assault. During that speech, Biden revived his 2016 line and said that if he were still in high school, he would “beat the hell out” of anyone who spoke the way Trump did during his infamous Access Hollywood tape.

A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, ‘I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it’… They asked me would I like to debate this gentleman, and I said ‘no.’ I said, ‘If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'”

Trump managed to survive the “pussygate” scandal by dismissing his remarks as “locker room talk,” but Biden still isn’t having it with that excuse either.

“I’ve been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life. I’m a pretty damn good athlete,” Biden said. “Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room.”

Biden really wants to ‘pull up’ on Trump...

Back