Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

I would love for any human on earth to cite for me one instance of structural, systemic, or statistically meaningful “anti-white prejudice” that has taken place in America.

Republicans operate their entire political ideology based on their emotions.

Fear, Anger, Disgust.

Zero facts or data involved.

Then they turn around and call Democrats “snow flakes”. It’s amazing.

I would love for any human on earth to cite for me one instance of structural, systemic, or statistically meaningful “anti-white prejudice” that has taken place in America.

Republicans operate their entire political ideology based on their emotions.

Fear, Anger, Disgust.

Zero facts or data involved.

Then they turn around and call Democrats “snow flakes”. It’s amazing.

B/c they know a lot of their supporters don't research facts, or use logic. Like you said, it's based on emotion. How they feel...regardless how wrong they are.

This is why the GOP has been able to con them for so many years. Point to the sky and tell them its blue, the GOP can tell them its yellow and they'll believe them.

Gordon Brown has said the European Union will next week "withdraw" the current deadline for Brexit and remove any excuse for no-deal on October 31.

The former Labour Prime Minister said his belief was based on talks with EU leaders in recent days.

In particular, he said he understood that France’s President Macron, the prime mover behind the October 31 deadline when it was agreed in April, no longer insisted upon it.

He said President Macron had demanded a six month extension rather than a year to “sound tough” to a domestic audience six weeks before the European elections.

Mr Brown said that although EU leaders could not unilaterally annul the deadline, he now expected them to say they were ready and willing to extend it, adding to the pressure on Boris Johnson to avoid no-deal.

He said he hoped the move it would give MPs more time to pass emergency legislation to block no-deal when they returned to Westminster on Tuesday.

He told a thinktank seminar in Edinburgh: "I have actually been talking to some European leaders this week.

"I believe that next week the European Union will withdraw the October 31st deadline and remove the excuse that Boris Johnson has and the claim that he's making that it's the European Union being inflexible in their timing, and make it possible for MPs to vote [against] no-deal Brexit."

Gordon Brown has said the European Union will next week "withdraw" the current deadline for Brexit and remove any excuse for no-deal on October 31.

The former Labour Prime Minister said his belief was based on talks with EU leaders in recent days.

In particular, he said he understood that France’s President Macron, the prime mover behind the October 31 deadline when it was agreed in April, no longer insisted upon it.

He said President Macron had demanded a six month extension rather than a year to “sound tough” to a domestic audience six weeks before the European elections.

Mr Brown said that although EU leaders could not unilaterally annul the deadline, he now expected them to say they were ready and willing to extend it, adding to the pressure on Boris Johnson to avoid no-deal.

He said he hoped the move it would give MPs more time to pass emergency legislation to block no-deal when they returned to Westminster on Tuesday.

He told a thinktank seminar in Edinburgh: "I have actually been talking to some European leaders this week.

"I believe that next week the European Union will withdraw the October 31st deadline and remove the excuse that Boris Johnson has and the claim that he's making that it's the European Union being inflexible in their timing, and make it possible for MPs to vote [against] no-deal Brexit."

Surprising turn of events. Means Boris tried to subvert democracy for no reason

Uhh.
Can you say this in american English

Lol basically we've all been under the impression that if we can't agree a deal with the EU by the 31st then we leave with no deal. Parliament doesn't want that so Boris asked the queen to close Parliament (its usually just a ceremonial ting but this time its serious) so he can get his no deal Brexit. Now the EU is sayin' the 31st isn't the deadline any more so the foul undemocratic shit Boris done was for no reason

Lol basically we've all been under the impression that if we can't agree a deal with the EU by the 31st then we leave with no deal. Parliament doesn't want that so Boris asked the queen to close Parliament (its usually just a ceremonial ting but this time its serious) so he can get his no deal Brexit. Now the EU is sayin' the 31st isn't the deadline any more so the foul undemocratic shit Boris done was for no reason

source.gif

Yeah I'm still not understanding this Brexit shyt.

Ok so that Boris muthafucca was hoping to have the deadline...b/c it would muck up everything...which means he has an excuse to bounce from the EU.

BUT

EU is like "Naw mate...there is no deadline. We working this shyt out until we get a deal. You ain't slick ya crumpet lookin bastid!"

Is that what I'm understanding?

View attachment 163751

Ok so that Boris muthafucca was hoping to have the deadline...b/c it would muck up everything...which means he has an excuse to bounce from the EU.

BUT

EU is like "Naw mate...there is no deadline. We working this shyt out until we get a deal. You ain't slick ya crumpet lookin bastid!"

No one really knows or understands brexit that a huge part the problem.

Although Gordon brown has said that the EU hasn't openly confirmed it.

The massive problem broris and the EU have is Ireland.

Republic is in the EU northern Ireland is with us. If we leave without a deal then a border has to go up again and that could start the troubles again.

A boarder has to go up because if Britain does a deal with the states for example we could get that trash chlorinated chicken then it could easily flow into Europe and damage their single market

No one really knows or understands brexit that a huge part the problem.

Although Gordon brown has said that the EU hasn't openly confirmed it.

The massive problem broris and the EU have is Ireland.

Republic is in the EU northern Ireland is with us. If we leave without a deal then a border has to go up again and that could start the troubles again.

A boarder has to go up because if Britain does a deal with the states for example we could get that trash chlorinated chicken then it could easily flow into Europe and damage their single market
Don't talk about our trash chicken.

View attachment 163751

BUT

Lemme start from the top. Sorry if I say anything you already kno'

So the EU is a trading bloc that the UK is currently apart of and so follows its rules and regulations so we can use its single market and all the other benefits of membership. Its been 30+ years so the UKs economy and pretty much everything else is entangled with the EU so leavin' without agreein' access to these benefits will fuck up the UKs economy (and the rest of the world too probably)

Boris and his rich chums wants a no deal Brexit so they can avoid regulations and tax laws which we would def need to follow if we had a deal.
All other politicians know that will fuck us up so they don't want that.

We've all been under the belief that if the UK and EU can't agree a deal by the 31st of October then we leave with no deal by default.

Boris was tryna make it so Parliament couldn't stop this from happening by askin' the Queen to close the parliamentary session. That's called proroguing.

The EU doesn't want a no deal Brexit and the deadline of the 31st was only put in place to make Britain hurry up. Now its gone so Boris' proroguing of government is moot.

Back