Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

So much ether here ...

ifyouknowyouknow.gif
Don't get your hopes up. What if they get the records and they reveal nothing?

Right now our best bet is to focus on winning 2020 and not speak on any investigation until ready to make an arrest.

So much ether here ...

ifyouknowyouknow.gif

I get where your coming from ...

But if you have been following any of the details here - there is a zero percentage chance that “nothing comes of this”

This isn’t like proving a criminal standard of a complex crime like “collusion”

This is easily provable fraud and financial crimes that we already have evidence of.

They did a whole expose on his tax schemes and all types of shit he use to do with valuations him selling that mansion to an oligarch or double the price... Deutsche already wrapped up in international money laundering ....If they annt to find it it is there.

If i was a dem i would be like is white supremacy no impeachable.. its must be and just watch everybody have a seizure

They bout to finally follow the money, fam.

This the type of shit he did in broad daylight. Imagine the stuff that’s private

Property Valuation

96’ - $7.5 M

12’ - $291 M

14’ - $25 M

FB84DBE6-173F-42C7-9C2A-8C13A089CD05.jpeg

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/pa-gop-state-rep-jesus-name-13-times-muslim-swearing-in

PA GOP State Rep. Invokes Jesus’ Name 13 Times Before Swearing In Of First Muslim

Republican Pennsylvania state Rep. Stephanie Borowicz invoked Jesus’ name 13 times in her opening prayer Monday, words spoken to open a ceremony where the first ever Muslim lawmaker was sworn in.

According to a Washington Post report, the prayer drew nudges, visible discomfort and at least one verbal reaction. Borowicz asked God’s forgiveness for losing sight of him and praised President Donald Trump for supporting Israel.

Borowicz’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Democratic Rep. Movita Johnson-Harrell, the newly sworn in Muslim congresswoman, told the Pennsylvania Capital-Star that it smacked of prejudice.

“It blatantly represented the Islamophobia that exists among some leaders — leaders that are supposed to represent the people,” she said. “I came to the Capitol to help build bipartisanship and collaborations regardless of race or religion to enhance the quality of life for everyone in the Commonwealth.”

The Democratic whip, among others, issued a statement of support

Back