Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Looks like the MAGA King Tang got demoted to Lord Robyn of the Vale.

Pelosi mothered that dude today. Probably has his balls in a mason jar on her mantle now

Damn, Pelosi straight handled 45......I'll admit, I thought she shouldn't have been selected as the Speaker of the House but now I see why

I would.

We need to stop playing politics and take a more big picture perspective. Doing the former is what got us into this mess in the first place.

FACT: Kamala Harris has been a part of law enforcement.

Let’s follow the logical conclusion of your inference.

ALL cops are inherently horrible people who want to murder all blacks.

Anyone who spent any time in law enforcement only has this singular purpose

As a result, it follows that every law enforcement agency and every law enforcement professional in the United States should be abolished and removed, respectively; simply on principle.

We need a country without law enforcement.

I’m assuming you find this conclusion ridiculous. If you don’t then we may not have much to discuss ...

If we agree that law enforcement should exist in society, and that every human being that dawns a uniform is not a racist animal who wishes to harm black people - How then do you propose we change a truly broken system?

By electing officials who have no understanding of how that system works, nor the credibility or experience to coalesce the chambers of Congress towards affecting meaningful change?

Or electing a minority who has the both the perspective of a high ranking official in law enforcement and that if a minority witnessing the numerous ways the system needs to be fixed.

Why don’t we actually listen to what she has to say and her stance on the issues as well as assessing her level of sincerity before we pre-judge her based on a political meme.

Russia hand picked our current president because we failed to think beyond the jaded message offered in a single frame of a smartphone.

We can do better

Have this feeling that every potential Dem candidate is gonna be nit picked and shot down til they end up settling for less out of desperation.

Really curious to see how it all pans out on Dems side.

I would.

We need to stop playing politics and take a more big picture perspective. Doing the former is what got us into this mess in the first place.

FACT: Kamala Harris has been a part of law enforcement.

Let’s follow the logical conclusion of your inference.

ALL cops are inherently horrible people who want to murder all blacks.

Anyone who spent any time in law enforcement only has this singular purpose

As a result, it follows that every law enforcement agency and every law enforcement professional in the United States should be abolished and removed, respectively; simply on principle.

We need a country without law enforcement.

I’m assuming you find this conclusion ridiculous. If you don’t then we may not have much to discuss ...

If we agree that law enforcement should exist in society, and that every human being that dawns a uniform is not a racist animal who wishes to harm black people - How then do you propose we change a truly broken system?

By electing officials who have no understanding of how that system works, nor the credibility or experience to coalesce the chambers of Congress towards affecting meaningful change?

Or electing a minority who has the both the perspective of a high ranking official in law enforcement and that if a minority witnessing the numerous ways the system needs to be fixed.

Why don’t we actually listen to what she has to say and her stance on the issues as well as assessing her level of sincerity before we pre-judge her based on a political meme.

Russia hand picked our current president because we failed to think beyond the jaded message offered in a single frame of a smartphone.

We can do better

It’s not about her just being law enforcement. I’ll try to get some links when I get off work, but...

Her track record as a prosecutor look a lil funny in the light.

Back