Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

I hope he does that, keeps the government open, and his wall bullshit will be challanged and tied up in court(which he'll more than likely lose)

Yea. Its a win for him to. He can jus blame the courts. He can say the courts n the dems wouldnt give him the 5 B. So its not his fault

Him declaring a national emergency in 3 weeks is a foregone conclusion imo.

Dems wont give him 5 B for his wall and he feels he has to keep his dumb campaign promise. He boxed himself in a corner. Dude is a retard. Elections matter.

Its not about a campaign promise because that's what he suppose to do

Him and his friends (maybe even Russia) got their hands in steel some type of way and gonna reward him and his friends that contract and bank off that shit.

He gives no fucks about illegals because he got them working for him and shit.

This is all about that contract for the wall

Yea. Its a win for him to. He can jus blame the courts. He can say the courts n the dems wouldnt give him the 5 B. So its not his fault
Nah, cause polls is showing the majority blames him and repubs, so he can blame the dems all he wants but even some of his base starting to realize hes full of shit, hence his trash approval ratings

Trump has Rudy on the team so he can

Respectfully ...

Nah nigga. You don’t shut down the fucking government and hold America hostage for a campaign promise.

Especially a campaign promise that would be woefully ineffective, fiscally irresponsible, inconsistent with our moral values, requires the seizure of land and property from American citizens, and lacks any type of support from the Americans populous.

If you want to keep a campaign promise make it something within the realm of feasibility and something that actually has the support of the legislative branch of the government (the people who make the laws) and the American people.

Him and his friends (maybe even Russia) got their hands in steel some type of way and gonna reward him and his friends that contract and bank off that shit.

He gives no fucks about illegals because he got them working for him and shit.

This is all about that contract for the wall
I forgot about Russian steel.

Respectfully ...

Nah nigga. You don’t shut down the fucking government and hold America hostage for a campaign promise.

Especially a campaign promise that would be woefully ineffective, fiscally irresponsible, inconsistent with our moral values, requires the seizure of land and property from American citizens, and lacks any type of support from the Americans populous.

If you want to keep a campaign promise make it something within the realm of feasibility and something that actually has the support of the legislative branch of the government (the people who make the laws) and the American people.

Don't deleted the shit I said. I said exactly why he doing the shit

If I vote for somebody I would like for them to keep their promise but I said that aint what he doing. He doing because he has his friends and him on that Steel shit and trying to get paid for it

Don't deleted the shit I said. I said exactly why he doing the shit

If I vote for somebody I would like for them to keep their promise but I said that aint what he doing. He doing because he has his friends and him on that Steel shit and trying to get paid for it

This is not “what a President is supposed to do”.

You just going to have to be wrong on that point, fam.

Also for the record - the more plausible rationale for him pushing this wall is to

A) Keep his base, which will

B) Keep Republican support in the Senate, which would

C) Secure their blind votes to defend him, which would

D) Keep a buffer between him and political / legal jeopardy

E) Up to and including articles of impeachment and felony criminal charges

... which given the events of today and the last few months are incredibly imminent.

I don’t think he gives a fuck about his friends right now

Back