Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ivanka-trump-inappropriate-question-father-accusers

Ivanka Trump Says It’s Inappropriate To Ask Her About Her Father’s Accusers

In an interview with NBC News that aired Monday morning, Ivanka Trump, a senior adviser to President Donald Trump, criticized reporter Peter Alexander for asking her if she believes the women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct.

“I think it’s a pretty inappropriate question to ask a daughter if she believes the accusers of her father when he’s affirmatively stated that there’s no truth to it,” she told Alexander when he asked if she believed her father’s accusers.

“I don’t think that’s a question that you would ask many other daughters,” she continued. “I believe my father. I know my father. So I think I have that right as a daughter to believe my father.”

No coincidence that there is a large overlap between WWE fans and Trump supporters, they love to root for a heel

Im waiting for trump to float the idea of ending presidential term limits.

Last edited:
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/breaking-trump-reportedly-names-campaign-manager-for-2020-run/

BREAKING: Trump Reportedly Names Campaign Manager for 2020 Run

President Donald Trump is reportedly about to go public with something he already technically made official.

According to the Drudge Report, the president is set to announce that he will seek a second term in 2020. The pending announcement comes more than a year after Trump officially filed his reelection paperwork with the Federal Election Commission.

But there is news: with 2016 campaign CEO Steve Bannon having fallen out of favor in Trump-world, the president will reportedly tap Brad Parscale to serve as campaign manager for the second go-round.

Parscale, in 2016, served as the digital director of the Trump campaign. The advisor was profiled in a 60 Minutes feature, and lauded in the Washington Postas “the genius who won Trump’s campaign,” relying on Facebook to help propel Trump to the White House.

“When Donald Trump became the candidate we didn’t have any money other than Mr. Trump’s money and I don’t think he wanted to write that check all himself,” Parscale said in November at a summit in Portugal (via CNBC). He added, “We needed to create a grassroots campaign and we needed to go out and find millions of people to be our supporters and Facebook allowed us to do that in alarming numbers, very fast.”

How often is something like this talked about on major networks or even dropped on various social media sites?

I don’t get how white ppl can’t see this shit that’s directly in their face.

Only way America will be great is if we run it.

Back