Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Not sure why any of y'all are surprised by the outcome in Florida. It's been over 20 years since they last elected a Democratic governor. And they sure as hell weren't gonna start bucking that trend by electing one this time. especially a black one

Bradley-Cooper-Wow.gif

Yall really had Hope's for Florida?

Dems got House tho. Now we'll see what happens next.

Oh and...I don't wanna hear another white woman who voted Repugnican bitchin about equal rights...equal pay...harrassment of any kind...ESPECIALLY in Texas. You chose to vote against your best interest...now pay the consequences.

Last edited:
I dont understand the attack Trump shit. Dems are gonna go all in on attacking a dude thats teflon. His approval rate wont go down from what it is and his base of conservative christians wont stop supporting him even if a video comes out of him fucking a nun with a crucifix.

Instead of all that, use the young women yall voted in and keep focusing on policy and try to get even more white women to turn against Trump and the Republicans and keep focusing on policies that young people care about.

People are exhausted when it comes to Trump and shitting on him and on top of that the lines are already drawn when it comes to Trump.

Dems are really about to focus on challenging Trump on everything and fuck this oppurtunity up.

Last edited:
I dont understand the attack Trump shit. Dems are gonna go all in on attacking a dude thats teflon. His approval rate wont go down from what it is and his base of conservative christians wont stop supporting him even if a video comes out of him fucking a nun with crucifix.

Instead of all that, use the young women yall voted in and keep focusing on policy and try to get even more white women to turn against Trump and the Republicans and keep focusing on policies that young people care about.

People are exhausted when it comes to Trump and shitting on him and on top of that the lines are already drawn when it comes to Trump.

Dems are really about to focus on challenging Trump on everything and fuck this oppurtunity up.
Part of me wants them to stick it to Trump, but by doing so they're just going to make him a more sympathetic victim and probably push more people to his side. The media isn't even really attacking Trump but he's used their "attacks" to his advantage in the same way.

He's won and they need to accept that unless this Mueller investigation reveals something. Even then, let that play out how it will and don't worry about it. Focus on 2020 presidential and Congress races.

If there's one thing everybody can learn from Trump is that winning is what really matters.

I dont understand the attack Trump shit. Dems are gonna go all in on attacking a dude thats teflon. His approval rate wont go down from what it is and his base of conservative christians wont stop supporting him even if a video comes out of him fucking a nun with crucifix.

Pretty much all of them are a bunch of detracted, self-absorbed, elitist assholes. You saw what they did to Bernie. They only care about young people if those people are the ones they need to keep them voted in, other than that its their self interests to make them money and things they think makes them look good.

Trump is who he is and will probably win in 2020. The Dems need to focus on legislating and winning the Senate and maintaining the House in 2020 in order to be an effective check and balance. GOP voters have the same level of vitriol for Maxine Waters, Pelosi and others like Democratic voters have for Trump. This can backfire on the Dems come 2020 federal and local elections because Trump knows how to flip the script......just focus on legislating items that have a direct impact on household families, put illegal immigration on the back burner due to the Latino voting bloc not overwhelming voting for Dems, etc

Last edited:
Part of me wants them to stick it to Trump, but by doing so they're just going to make him a more sympathetic victim and probably push more people to his side. The media isn't even really attacking Trump but he's used their "attacks" to his advantage in the same way.

He's won and they need to accept that unless this Mueller investigation reveals something. Even then, let that play out how it will and don't worry about it. Focus on 2020 presidential and Congress races.

If there's one thing everybody can learn from Trump is that winning is what really matters.

I mean dont get me wrong its fuck Trump all day but people are exhausted of hearing about Trump and 2 years into his presidency the peoples tolerance level for Trump went up, so I just dont think a plan of "lets just show the people we're gonna shit on Trump" is the best course of action to prepare for 2020.

His base voted in a dude indicted on a crime and the dead brothel owner in Nevada would have won too. With that in mind how much damage could his tax returns honestly do at this point?

I could just see the Dems using the attack Trump strategy over the next two years and have it be ineffective

Pretty much all of them are a bunch of detracted, self-absorbed, elitist assholes. You saw what they did to Bernie. They only care about young people if those people are the ones they need to keep them voted in, other than that its their self interests to make them money and things they think makes them look good.

Fam, they politicians. Lets not act like on a person to person basis democrats are better than republicans. Including Bernie. They all care about their pockete and legacy more than actually doing any good.

Its just that once they know the youth and minorities is their only way to stay in office they will be forced to work on policies to keep the youth and minorities happy.

Back