Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Cruz is the most pathetic human being i’ve ever seen

CruzSad1.png

how anyone can look at this picture and say “that’s my mans” is beyond me

welp.....Mueller can now drop his findings between now and Christmas because you know Trump is going to fire Sessions and Rothstien now that the midterms are over

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/gillum-concedes-fl-gov-race-to-trump-endorsed-ron-desantis

Gillum Concedes FL Gov Race To Trump-Endorsed Ron DeSantis

Matt Shuham

Florida Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum conceded the race to Republican challenger Ron DeSantis late Tuesday.

“Y’all, I want to encourage you not to give up,” Gillum told supporters. “I want to encourage you to stick to the fight. I want you to know that every step of this way, even though I won’t have the blessing of serving as the next governor of the state of Florida, I still plan to be front lines right alongside every single one of you when it comes to standing up for what it is that we believe in.”

welp.....Mueller can now drop his findings between now and Christmas because you know Trump is going to fire Sessions and Rothstien now that the midterms are over

I assume trump fires sessions by the end of the month.

If he fires Rothstien, that basically means the russia probe is over.

Well some Latinos low key think they're white so....

So much so that a lot of them are racist against blacks.

A lot of them are white. Real ppl from central and south america has a tent so I can see them claiming white because they would trace their blood back across the pond

Back