Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

LOL gym shirt, I use beat-up shirts at the gym

giphy.gif

People better stop thinking Trump is al the way dumb....by going after birthright citizenship:

- he knows it will go to the Supreme Court and now that Kavanaugh is on the bench, more than likely be ruled in his favor
- this also scares and minimizes the Democratic Latino voting bloc, which in turn tilts in favor of the GOP during Federal, State and Local elections......if passed, we are looking at a significant winning streak of GOP Presidents, Governors, Senators, etc.....depending on the voting demographic you would see Democrats winning offices on a smaller scale (mayors, Congressmen, etc) but thats where it stops

People better stop thinking Trump is al the way dumb....by going after birthright citizenship:

- he knows it will go to the Supreme Court and now that Kavanaugh is on the bench, more than likely be ruled in his favor
- this also scares and minimizes the Democratic Latino voting bloc, which in turn tilts in favor of the GOP during Federal, State and Local elections......if passed, we are looking at a significant winning streak of GOP Presidents, Governors, Senators, etc.....depending on the voting demographic you would see Democrats winning offices on a smaller scale (mayors, Congressmen, etc) but thats where it stops

From what I've read over the years majority of latinos even before Trump voted republican.

From what I've read over the years majority of latinos even before Trump voted republican.

Yes, I was referring to the ones that typically vote Democratic. The GOP knows that they get a significant amount of Latino voters from a cultural and religious standpoint so this is basically addition by subtraction.

Back