Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

I read the shit and it really didn't say much that wasn't already stated. DOJ used Steele dossier to secure FISA warrant. Steele dossier funded by DNC. DOJ didn't disclose source of funding. Therefore, DOJ was politically motivated.

I read the shit and it really didn't say much that wasn't already stated. DOJ used Steele dossier to secure FISA warrant. Steele dossier funded by DNC. DOJ didn't disclose source of funding. Therefore, DOJ was politically motivated.

Your an idiot.

@TheNightKing

The fact that your interpretation of these events leads you to believe that the DOJ ( a group of neutral public servants led by Trump appointed officials) is POLITICALLY MOTIVATED ... and NOT Devin Nunes, of all people ... is pretty telling

I read the shit and it really didn't say much that wasn't already stated. DOJ USED Steele dossier to secure FISA warrant.

This is a flagrant misrepresentation of fact.

The FISA process is one of the most comprehensive and rigorous processes that exists in the United States.

For a case to prevail in a FISA court, the seeking entities would have to gather and corroborate over 60 pages worth of compelling evidence reflecting a myriad of sources, go through multiple phases of vetting, only to then present their case before the most reputable, tenured, bi partisan judicial court in the country. This particular case was approved by 4 different judges in this execution of the process.

The notion that the Steele dossier was the only, the primary, or the most significant source of documentation in the FISA application process; reveals a very narrow understanding of what the FISA process is and how it is carried out.

It’s like blaming one needle for entire shape of a haystack.

Steele dossier funded by DNC. DOJ didn't disclose source of funding.

We don’t know what was or wasn’t disclosed by the DOJ during the FISA process ...

Want to know why? ... Because it’s classified.

Pesky National Security and all ...

Furthermore, the rationale you are using to make such a claim is based on what, exactly?

A 4 page memorandum supposedly “summarizing” an over 60 page collection of artifacts (which in and of itself is a virtually impossible feat) reflecting a swath of undisclosed evidence; authored by a proven biased, partisan actor in Congress; whom, by his own, admission HAS NOT EVEN SEEN the body of evidence he is referencing in his “summary” ...

Go ahead and google any serious review of the memo in question and you will find multiple factual inaccuracies, contradictions, omissions of context, and a naked attempts to construct a laughingly transparent and disengenious narrative.

Lol at this DOJ being “politically motivated” (presumably against Trump) ...

THIS IS DONALD TRUMP’S DOJ and FBI!

I love how everyone is always is out to get Trump, regardless of the mountain of evidence to the contrary.

Maybe that simple-minded Orange Hitler is just ... I dont know ... guilty.

Occam's razor.

Last edited:
@TheNightKing

The fact that your interpretation of these events leads you to believe that the DOJ ( a group of neutral public servants led by Trump appointed officials) is POLITICALLY MOTIVATED ... and NOT Devin Nunes, of all people ... is pretty telling

This is a flagrant misrepresentation of fact.

The FISA process is one of the most comprehensive and rigorous processes that exists in the United States.

For a case to prevail in a FISA court, the seeking entities would have to gather and corroborate over 60 pages worth of compelling evidence reflecting a myriad of sources, go through multiple phases of vetting, only to then present their case before the most reputable, tenured, bi partisan judicial court in the country. This particular case was approved by 4 different judges in this execution of the process.

The notion that the Steele dossier was the only, the primary, or the most significant source of documentation in the FISA application process; reveals a very narrow understanding of what the FISA process is and how it is carried out.

It’s like blaming one needle for entire shape of a haystack.

We don’t know what was or wasn’t disclosed by the DOJ during the FISA process ...

Want to know why? ... Because it’s classified.

Pesky National Security and all ...

Furthermore, the rationale you are using to make such a claim is based on what, exactly?

A 4 page memorandum supposedly “summarizing” an over 60 page collection of artifacts (which in and of itself is a virtually impossible feat) reflecting a swath of undisclosed evidence; authored by a proven biased, partisan actor in Congress; whom, by his own, admission HAS NOT EVEN SEEN the body of evidence he is referencing in his “summary” ...

Go ahead and google any serious review of the memo in question and you will find multiple factual inaccuracies, contradictions, omissions of context, and a naked attempts to construct a laughingly transparent and disengenious narrative.

Lol at this DOJ being “politically motivated” (presumably against Trump) ...

THIS IS DONALD TRUMP’S DOJ and FBI!

I love how everyone is always is out to get Trump, regardless of the mountain of evidence to the contrary.

Maybe that simple-minded Orange Hitler is just ... I dont know ... guilty.

Occam's razor.

Reading comprehension is a skill to be cherished. I never said I believe the memo. Just that it "revealed" things that've already been stated.

I would say your response was a monumental waste of your time, but maybe someone else will find value in it.

Reading comprehension is a skill to be cherished. I never said I believe the memo. Just that it "revealed" things that've already been stated.

I would say your response was a monumental waste of your time, but maybe someone else will find value in it.

Lol ... so you were simply stating that the memo stated things that have already been stated.

And you proceed to characterize my response as a waste of time.

Makes sense.

Lol ... so you were simply stating that the memo stated things that have already been stated.

And you proceed to characterize my response as a waste of time.

Makes sense.

It was supposed to be a bombshell exposure so I was stating that nothing new had been revealed.

And I was referring to the length of your rebuttal with the monumental waste of time comment. I thought that was obvious.

Apparently not.

Back