Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/03/conservatives-fbi-trump-republicans-389076

How conservatives learned to hate the FBI

But there are profound dangers for the Republicans, too. Unlike some other quarters of the government, intelligence and law enforcement agencies have power to strike back. After all, they know the secrets, and have been known to use them. At this moment, no one knows more about what really did or didn’t happen between the Russians and the Trump campaign than the FBI agents working on Robert Mueller’s investigation. That may make the bureau a tempting target for this White House, but it makes it a formidable adversary as well.

THe more I do my independent research on this whole Trump Russia the more I realize a good chunk of Americans are cowards and morons....so now the new narrative is that the top brass of the FBI was so against Trump winning that they began surveillance on Carter Page which they used the Steele Dossier as a basis to obtain the FISA warrant while omitting said dossier in the application.....and it has all but been proven that Carter Page has been compromised he admitted it his damn self essentially.....not only does this shit gives me a headache it pisses me off....FBI and CIA better get busy like they did the Black Power movement

I hate these fucks like Smerconish and Cuomo they irritate the fuck out of me Smerconish im always catchin at the end and he's always on this i criticize both I'm the smartest in the room bullshit because I project a level head take fuck those guys

I hate these fucks like Smerconish and Cuomo they irritate the fuck out of me Smerconish im always catchin at the end and he's always on this i criticize both I'm the smartest in the room bullshit because I project a level head take fuck those guys
Wholeheartedly co-sign this

Plus It was Republicans who initially commissioned what turned out t be the dossier....the fact that no one on either CNN or wherever would drive this home is infuriating

Plus It was Republicans who initially commissioned what turned out t be the dossier....the fact that no one on either CNN or wherever would drive this home is infuriating

They have, at least on MSNBC.

Although that’s just one thread in a tapestry of fuckshit

Get this Nunes faggot outta here

171030111717-george-papadopoulos-with-trump-super-169.jpg

Back