Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

The respectful thing for Trump to do would be to just STFU... I doubt he finna do that tho...lol

He prolly gonna tweet some bullshit "thoughts and prayers" shortly

The respectful thing for Trump to do would be to just STFU... I doubt he finna do that tho...lol

He prolly gonna tweet some bullshit "thoughts and prayers" shortly

Oh I'm waiting for that shyt. Lol.

McCain even banned him from coming to his funeral. Lol

Yea. He a bitch nigga. Jus pull the trigger n fire sessions, rod n mueller. All this talk, no action. True fuck boy irl
He aint gon do that, woulda done it already but pretty much everybody in his camp has told him the backlash would be insane and if you think he look guilty as fuck now..how would doing that make him look??? Lol

He aint gon do that, woulda done it already but pretty much everybody in his camp has told him the backlash would be insane and if you think he look guilty as fuck now..how would doing that make him look??? Lol

yea. I kno. then he needs to jus stfu. but ya kno, its trump so meh

Trump going to try to get some better shit out and say he responded late because he wanted to make sure his message want rushed. He can't let Obama and Biden win.

And it's going to be horrible compared to their statements.

Trump going to try to get some better shit out and say he responded late because he wanted to make sure his message want rushed. He can't let Obama and Biden win.

And it's going to be horrible compared to their statements.

Don't forget he's gonna make it about him

Back