Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Its going to be awkward on how they try to prop up McCain, on Faux News, as a good guy when Trump constantly dissed him

Think about this for a minute.....

This is the President Of The United States doing shit like this. I never thought that I would see the day that an unintelligent ignorant racist individual would be accepted as the leader of the free world.

Think about this for a minute.....

This is the President Of The United States doing shit like this. I never thought that I would see the day that an unintelligent ignorant racist individual would be accepted as the leader of the free world.

Eh. Trump bein trump. He doesnt give af, never has. I dont expect anything from him.

So I ve been reading and studying the extent of Russian espionage from the late 30s through the 70s....Russians had spies everywhere from the Manhattan Project to president s aides....what if they restarted those programs

https://www.mediaite.com/online/mol...izing-her-death-we-hereby-reclaim-our-mollie/

Mollie Tibbetts’ Family Rebukes GOP Politicizing Her Death: ‘We Hereby Reclaim Our Mollie’

A relative of murdered Iowa girl Mollie Tibbetts implored people to stop using her death as part of an argument against illegal immigration.

“Especially for those of you who did not know her in life, you do not get to usurp Mollie and her legacy for your racist, false narrative now that she is no longer with us,” Sandi Tibbetts Murphy, who The Washington Post identified as Mollie’s cousin, wrote Friday. “We hereby reclaim our Mollie.”

“Mollie was killed, and a man has been arrested and charged with her murder,” she continued. “Yes, that man is an immigrant to this country, with uncertainty as to his legal status. But it matters not… He is a man, whose path in life crossed that of Mollie’s life, with tragic results.”

“Mollie was murdered because a man denied her right to say no,” she added. “Our national discussion needs to be about the violence committed in our society, mostly by men.”

She went on to list a few statistics about violence committed by men and to again censure anyone, politician or otherwise, who would use Mollie’s death to “demonize an entire population for the acts of one man.”

“No. We reclaim our Mollie,” she concluded.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/details-spill-out-about-hunter-partying-life-in-the-bros-caucus

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/26/us/duncan-hunter-corruption-scandal.html

Details Spill Out About Hunter’s Partying, Life In The ‘Bros Caucus’

Last week’s indictment, detailing extensively the many personal purchases Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) and his wife Margaret made with campaign donations, reveals the extent of the congressman’s partying that earned him a place in the “bros caucus.”

According to a Sunday New York Times report, the Hunters also used the cash for more mundane costs, like trips to Walmart and paying their bills.

But back in Washington, Hunter spent his donors’ money on multiple daily trips to his favorite watering holes where he racked up huge tabs, dropping $400 on 30 tequila shots at a bachelor party and swanky dinners. He also reportedly took it upon himself to uphold the musical standards during these escapades, tussling with patrons who dared to request Celine Dion.

Per the New York Times, his behavior was so egregious that then-Republican leader John Boehner had to take Hunter and his pals—known as the “bros caucus” by aides—to task for their partying and drinking.

Back