Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

What I'm saying if being on tape saying he can grab bitches and kiss them in the mouth cause he is rich and famous, he can grab bitches by the pussy cause he rich and famous, kill a person in broad daylight and not lose support or a vote. Then adding on that he paid some side bitches hush money from campaign donations ain't going to effect that 77,000 votes if the other shit didn't.

I get that he broke rules/laws with HOW he paid those women. Its still petty as shit IMO to lock ANYBODY up for that. Paying side bitches hush money don't hurt nobody but that man wife who probably already know he fucking around anyway.

Now all the other shit he has going besides paying side bitches I have no problem and agree with him being prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Just like I felt it was bullshit and a waste of tax money for the shit with Clinton and Lewinsky. I feel its bullshit with going after him for paying side bitches. That ain't even the best shit they have on Trump to prosecute or lock him for so why even focus on that bullshit. Go after the real shit not the housewives of west bubblefuck type shit.

Couple things.

There was nothing criminal about the Access Hollywood tape. That's why there was no criminal action taken.

When he said he could kill someone in broad daylight and not loose support or votes there was nothing criminal about that. It was a disgusting figure of speech but that's all it was. A figure of speech. If he did in fact go through with that he was be immediately arrested. The fuck you think this is lol? Did you actually believe him when he said he could get away from killing someone in NY in broad daylight? C'mon bruh.

Also you really are twisting up this whole side bitches thing. Saying paying off Karen McDougle and Stormy Daniels would have no effect on the results of the election is like saying Colleges like USC, ALA, UNC, FLA, who literally pay players to go there has no effect at all on the success of their program. Niggas are not going to Alabama for the weather my dude. They're going because they will get a new Camaro and their moms bills will get paid. They ain't going for the white bitches. The money that the schools pay the athletes is against the rules regardless if you think it's petty or not. Now I believe that college athletes should be paid but they aren't. Now technically they are paid but it is a very minute amount and it is similar to how people can donate to campaigns but there are limits to how much you can donate. A student playing football at Alabama can't receive more money than a student playing soccer at Grambling. Just like a person like Bill gates who is a Billionaire has the same limitations on how much money he can donate to a campaign as a person who is living paycheck to paycheck.

The whole point here is that money is the influence. Money. Money is how schools lure the best players. Money is how candidates fund campaigns. If colleges and Presidential violate the rules but in place financially then they will be subject to the laws in place regardless how petty it is or not. In this case it has been laid out very specifically how and why this was done so your argument about it not being a big enough deal to swing an election that was decided by less than 77,000 votes........ask USC how that all worked out with Reggie Bush. Ask Louisville about their vacated titles. Nigga go ask Chris Webber about Michigan.

It is not petty to lock someone up for what he did. If you think it's petty to lock someone up for what they did then what you are admitting is the laws in this country shouldn't apply to people with money and power. That's the whole point that such laws are put in place so that people like Trump don't do what he did but look at us now. We have a fucking 7 year old as a President and had it not ben for the few honorable people in DC and the actual rule of law we would be even worse off.

Couple things.

There was nothing criminal about the Access Hollywood tape. That's why there was no criminal action taken.

When he said he could kill someone in broad daylight and not loose support or votes there was nothing criminal about that. It was a disgusting figure of speech but that's all it was. A figure of speech. If he did in fact go through with that he was be immediately arrested. The fuck you think this is lol? Did you actually believe him when he said he could get away from killing someone in NY in broad daylight? C'mon bruh.

Also you really are twisting up this whole side bitches thing. Saying paying off Karen McDougle and Stormy Daniels would have no effect on the results of the election is like saying Colleges like USC, ALA, UNC, FLA, who literally pay players to go there has no effect at all on the success of their program. Niggas are not going to Alabama for the weather my dude. They're going because they will get a new Camaro and their moms bills will get paid. They ain't going for the white bitches. The money that the schools pay the athletes is against the rules regardless if you think it's petty or not. Now I believe that college athletes should be paid but they aren't. Now technically they are paid but it is a very minute amount and it is similar to how people can donate to campaigns but there are limits to how much you can donate. A student playing football at Alabama can't receive more money than a student playing soccer at Grambling. Just like a person like Bill gates who is a Billionaire has the same limitations on how much money he can donate to a campaign as a person who is living paycheck to paycheck.

The whole point here is that money is the influence. Money. Money is how schools lure the best players. Money is how candidates fund campaigns. If colleges and Presidential violate the rules but in place financially then they will be subject to the laws in place regardless how petty it is or not. In this case it has been laid out very specifically how and why this was done so your argument about it not being a big enough deal to swing an election that was decided by less than 77,000 votes........ask USC how that all worked out with Reggie Bush. Ask Louisville about their vacated titles. Nigga go ask Chris Webber about Michigan.

It is not petty to lock someone up for what he did. If you think it's petty to lock someone up for what they did then what you are admitting is the laws in this country shouldn't apply to people with money and power. That's the whole point that such laws are put in place so that people like Trump don't do what he did but look at us now. We have a fucking 7 year old as a President and had it not ben for the few honorable people in DC and the actual rule of law we would be even worse off.

You switching stances. Either shit influences votes or it doesn't. Neither of us even came close to saying anything involving the pussy tapes being a crime. You said earlier that if it was known that he was paying side bitches earlier that could've had an effect on his votes since he only won by 77,000 votes. I said if the pussy tapes and the killing a person comments didn't effect change shit paying off side bitches even though it was illegal wasn't going to effect his votes either.

You on sucka shit now. Of course he wasn't going to actually kill someone but it falls into the same shit with the pussy tapes simple little petty shit is not going to stop those white people for voting and supporting Trump. Folks can bitch moan and complain all they want to. Trump is teflon to his voters and supporters when comes to shit like that but you and other folks keep harping on that lil bullshit everyday when that shit don't matter to most people and that has been proven by him being the president no matter how much you don't like it.

It is petty to lock people up for certain. Don't give a fuck if they are rich or poor. Petty is fucking petty. Just cause its breaking a law doesn't mean the shit ain't petty. You know shit petty when police actually let people go because the shit is petty and its not even worth the paperwork for them to fill out back at the station. So I ain't even trying to read that bullshit.

I crossed out that other shit cause its trash.

You switching stances. Either shit influences votes or it doesn't. Neither of us even came close to saying anything involving the pussy tapes being a crime. You said earlier that if it was known that he was paying side bitches earlier that could've had an effect on his votes since he only won by 77,000 votes. I said if the pussy tapes and the killing a person comments didn't effect change shit paying off side bitches even though it was illegal wasn't going to effect his votes either.

You on sucka shit now. Of course he wasn't going to actually kill someone but it falls into the same shit with the pussy tapes simple little petty shit is not going to stop those white people for voting and supporting Trump. Folks can bitch moan and complain all they want to. Trump is teflon to his voters and supporters when comes to shit like that but you and other folks keep harping on that lil bullshit everyday when that shit don't matter to most people and that has been proven by him being the president no matter how much you don't like it.

It is petty to lock people up for certain. Don't give a fuck if they are rich or poor. Petty is fucking petty. Just cause its breaking a law doesn't mean the shit ain't petty. You know shit petty when police actually let people go because the shit is petty and its not even worth the paperwork for them to fill out back at the station. So I ain't even trying to read that bullshit.

I crossed out that other shit cause its trash.

It's not possible to kno' whether or not the stories of Daniels or McDougle would have influenced the election.

I'm not sure I understand your repeated use of the word 'petty' this is a serious ting Trump is bein' accused of.

It's not possible to kno' whether or not the stories of Daniels or McDougle would have influenced the election.

I'm not sure I understand your repeated use of the word 'petty' this is a serious ting Trump is bein' accused of.

You can say that but looking at the people who support Trump and voted for Trump. What have you or anybody seen or read from any of them that if they knew he paid off side bitches with campaign funds on top of everything else going on with him that they would've changed their vote and no longer support him? Every little panel I've seen even with people who no longer support Trump not one of them have even mention paying off side bitches with campaign funds as ONE of the reasons they no longer support Trump.

In totality yes its serious. Going to jail because you paid off side bitches with campaign funds is petty. I would feel different and maybe it hasn't fully came out yet but if Trump used campaign funds to pay folks who could or actually did influence the election then I 100% agree that shit ain't petty and he should do whatever time he is sentenced to.

I get it though. Anything to get Trump out office is OK to some of yall. I don't even have a problem with this being the thing that gets Trump out of office, prosecuted and locked up at the end of it all. I will always be of the opinion that it was petty.

You can say that but looking at the people who support Trump and voted for Trump. What have you or anybody seen or read from any of them that if they knew he paid off side bitches with campaign funds on top of everything else going on with him that they would've changed their vote and no longer support him? Every little panel I've seen even with people who no longer support Trump not one of them have even mention paying off side bitches with campaign funds as ONE of the reasons they no longer support Trump.

In totality yes its serious. Going to jail because you paid off side bitches with campaign funds is petty. I would feel different and maybe it hasn't fully came out yet but if Trump used campaign funds to pay folks who could or actually did influence the election then I 100% agree that shit ain't petty and he should do whatever time he is sentenced to.

I get it though. Anything to get Trump out office is OK to some of yall. I don't even have a problem with this being the thing that gets Trump out of office, prosecuted and locked up at the end of it all. I will always be of the opinion that it was petty.

That may well be the case but it isn't pertinent to the law.

As for your second paragraph, the quicker that dumbie is out of office the better it is for the whole world but I'd be saying this is a serious offence no matter who was sittin' in his seat.

The act may have been 'petty' but the lie about it and the intention of the lie about it were anything but.

That may well be the case but it isn't pertinent to the law.

As for your second paragraph, the quicker that dumbie is out of office the better it is for the whole world but I'd be saying this is a serious offence no matter who was sittin' in his seat.

The act may have been 'petty' but the lie about it and the intention of the lie about it were anything but.

The law is the law but at the same time that don't make the shit any less petty.

People have been arrested for dime bags of weed. Thats some petty shit even though its petty that ain't pertinent to the law either. I'm just calling the shit petty cause thats how I see it. Never said he didn't break a law all I'm saying is that going that hard over paying side bitches is petty regardless of where the money came from.

To the bold I can respect that but in all honesty not many other people would be saying the same thing IMO.

The law is the law but at the same time that don't make the shit any less petty.

People have been arrested for dime bags of weed. Thats some petty shit even though its petty that ain't pertinent to the law either. I'm just calling the shit petty cause thats how I see it. Never said he didn't break a law all I'm saying is that going that hard over paying side bitches is petty regardless of where the money came from.

To the bold I can respect that but in all honesty not many other people would be saying the same thing IMO.

I don't doubt it at all niggas lack consistency

You know when you say that it wouldn't make a difference in the results of the election if Trump would or wouldn't have had this issue you are missing the point that he didn't win the election fair and square to begin with. The Russians meddled in the 2016 presidential election. Everyone but Trump and his White House staff has acknowledged this so what does that mean? Well it means that in an election that was decided by less than 77,000 votes and one that was already interfered with by Russians was still decided by an extremely small margin. That means that even the smallest scandals can tip the scales.

You're also being somewhat of a hypocrite because when you say the payoffs are petty and not a big deal and wouldn't make a difference with Trump voters than how can you ignore those same Trump voters making a really huge deal about Hilary calling people deplorable and having her e-mails hacked and leaked? How are those not big deals while many Trump supporters came out and said those were key reasons why they didn't vote for her yet Trump doing far worse was not a big enough deal? So you can't say this is petty and they would've voted for him anyway when they felt the complete opposite about the petty shit with HRC and used that to vote against her. Can't have it both ways.

You know when you say that it wouldn't make a difference in the results of the election if Trump would or wouldn't have had this issue you are missing the point that he didn't win the election fair and square to begin with. The Russians meddled in the 2016 presidential election. Everyone but Trump and his White House staff has acknowledged this so what does that mean? Well it means that in an election that was decided by less than 77,000 votes and one that was already interfered with by Russians was still decided by an extremely small margin. That means that even the smallest scandals can tip the scales.

You're also being somewhat of a hypocrite because when you say the payoffs are petty and not a big deal and wouldn't make a difference with Trump voters than how can you ignore those same Trump voters making a really huge deal about Hilary calling people deplorable and having her e-mails hacked and leaked? How are those not big deals while many Trump supporters came out and said those were key reasons why they didn't vote for her yet Trump doing far worse was not a big enough deal? So you can't say this is petty and they would've voted for him anyway when they felt the complete opposite about the petty shit with HRC and used that to vote against her. Can't have it both ways.

We talking about a specific topic which is me being of the opinion that its petty nothing more nothing less.

If you want to add everything into the conversation including Hillary Clinton we can do that just ask.

Can't be a hypocrite about something I never gave my stance on. Stop assuming shit not a good look.

We talking about a specific topic which is me being of the opinion that its petty nothing more nothing less.

If you want to add everything into the conversation including Hillary Clinton we can do that just ask.

Can't be a hypocrite about something I never gave my stance on. Stop assuming shit not a good look.

No you cherry picked it and said it's petty because of side bitches but that completely ignores everything else. It's not just side bitches. So why is it petty?

No you cherry picked it and said it's petty because of side bitches but that completely ignores everything else. It's not just side bitches. So why is it petty?

I didn't cherry pick shit I said what I said about that specific issue. My stance on why its petty is clear if you still don't know it after all these post then you just choosing to ignore it. The issue I'm talking abut is just about side bitches nothing else you WANT to make it about everything when that ain't what I was ever talking about. Like said if you want to talk about everything involving Trump and what Cohen plead guilty we can do that.

If not have a good one.

A lot of Young white ppl don’t fuck with trump.

It’s the old faggots and bitches and they the same ones holding the economy back.

Fuck em

A lot of Young white ppl don’t fuck with trump.

It’s the old faggots and bitches and they the same ones holding the economy back.

Fuck em

A lot of millennials don't fuck with republicans period. Their party is dying. This Trump wave was their last ditch effort before they fade away. The Republican party under Trump is like WCW Nitro in 2000. Them niggas know the writing is on the wall. It's curtains in the fall for these niggas.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/senate-republicans-shrug-off-mounting-evidence-of-trumps-misdeeds

Senate Republicans Shrug Off Mounting Evidence Of Trump’s Misdeeds

When asked if he thought the Senate should delay confirming President Trump’s Supreme Court pick in light of the latest bombshell revelations against the president, Sen. Roger Wicker (R-MS) responded with laughter.

High-pitched giggles, in fact. And just in case he hadn’t been clear enough: “Tell them I turned on my laughter machine,” he told TPM to relay to the Senate Democrats.

Wicker’s response encapsulated most Senate Republicans’ reactions on Wednesday to the news that President Trump’s former attorney had pled guilty to giving two women hush money at Trump’s direction to cover up Trump’s alleged affairs, breaking campaign finance laws to do so, and that his former campaign manager had been found guilty on eight counts of tax fraud.

Most didn’t want to discuss the findings. And even the more moderate and independent senators who voiced concerns about the separate courts’ findings of guilt of two of Trump’s top former aides took a wait-and-see approach to the investigation. And almost all refused to consider Democrats’ demands that the Senate delay confirming Brett Kavanaugh to a lifetime appointment on the Supreme Court until the investigation into Trump’s potential misdeeds had concluded. Kavanaugh’s hearings are set to begin in less than two weeks, with the GOP aim of confirming him by the beginning of October.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said that Congress didn’t need to act in light of the news that Cohen had pleaded guilty to breaking campaign finance laws with an illegal in-kind donation to Trump’s campaign at Trump’s request and waved off questions of Trump resigning or of impeachment, even though he admitted that “I don’t think they can indict a sitting president,” leaving no way to prosecute Trump for the crime he has been accused of by his former aide.

Graham, who as a congressman managed impeachment proceedings against President Clinton, warned that Trump firing special counsel Robert Mueller “would be a disaster for him,” said Trump pardoning Paul Manafort for his financial crimes would “be seen as a bridge too far,” and warned that if Trump did collude with Russia “that would shake me to my foundation.”

But he flatly said “no” when asked if the Senate should delay Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings, scheduled for before the midterm elections, given the growing cloud over the White House.

That’s not what most Democrats are saying on Wednesday as they fight an uphill battle to block Kavanaugh, who if confirmed could be the deciding vote on any legal matters involving presidential privilege – what Trump has to disclose to investigators — and any other matters relating to possible impeachment.

“We are on the threshold of a constitutional crisis here. It should be taken that seriously. The notion of filling a vacancy on the Supreme Court at this moment, the notion that the White House counsel will accompany the Supreme Court nominee into meetings with senators — my head’s spinning here,” Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin (D-IL) told reporters. “Now we have this guilty plea and finding of guilt for the presidents’ campaign manager and personal attorney. We are in the midst of a constitutional situation that is unprecedented. We should take care to make sure what we do we won’t come to regret in the weeks ahead.”

Sen. Richard Shelby (R-AL), an independent-minded senator who backed one count of impeachment against Clinton, said that Congress needs to “see what’s unfolding” before taking any action to investigate Trump.

Shelby said the Senate had no reason to hold off on confirming Kavanaugh, in spite of the ongoing investigation into Trump and the mounting allegations against him.

“I plan to support him. I believe he will be confirmed to sit on the court by October 1st,” he said. “He’s a well-qualified person, just like Gorsuch.”

Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN), a frequent Trump critic, said pardoning Manafort “would be very damaging to his health.” When asked about delaying hearings on Kavanaugh, he said he wanted to wait “a day or two” before commenting.

“I’ve been here 11 and a half years and I’ve never witnessed anything like I’ve seen over the last year and a half. I would think that those running for office should caution themselves. I have a lot of faith in the legal process and hope the legal process will continue and that justice that needs to be done will be done,” he said a few minutes later.

Corker, Graham and others did say Cohen’s accusation was troubling. “Michael Cohen’s assertion that the president directed him to pay this money is not good news for the president,” Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) said.

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) ducked questions about Cohen implicating Trump, saying that was the judiciary branch’s problem and “premature” to discuss any congressional action. And while he said Mueller’s investigation into possible collusion and the Senate’s own probe into Russian meddling in the American electoral system must continue, he pushed back on connecting the Supreme Court hearing to Trump’s alleged crimes.

“I don’t know what Judge Kavanaugh has to do with any of this,” he said.

Back