Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

If Trump would've lost this still would be a crime and he would already be locked up. The only thing that's keeping him out of prison right now is him holding the office of The President.

Crime or not I disagree that he would be locked up for that.

The crime is in how Trump paid them not the fact that he paid them.

You really think paying off some side bitches is a big deal? Especially to most people.

OddClutteredEidolonhelvum-size_restricted.gif

Crime or not I disagree that he would be locked up for that.

The crime is in how Trump paid them not the fact that he paid them.

You really think paying off some side bitches is a big deal? Especially to most people.

You're missing the point. Trump did not disclose the campaign contribution. That is a crime. The amount of money in itself is a crime. There is a limit to how much money you can receive from someone as a campaign contribution.

And to answer your question about if paying off your side bitches is a big deal to most people, hell yes it is a big deal and I'm sure that the majority of people would agree. To put this in simpler terms imagine if Trump were running a charity and there was a limit to how much people could donate and he decided that since he's rich that he's gonna use some of the donation money to pay of some drug money that he owes to some drug dealers. Not only does he not disclose the payment but he never notifies the public (which is his responsibility) that he is even in business with drug dealers. Now ask yourself why would he keep this a secret? Well for starters he wants to secure that money for his charity. Also it's a charity and he doesn't want anything to look bad. Also he could risk losing everything if people found out he was scamming charity money to pay off drug dealers.

Now take that scenario about a charity of a private citizen and then apply that to a Presidential candidate just days before the Presidential election. It is kind of a big deal. If none of this was a big deal then the richest people would easily be able to run and become President as they could in turn just pay their way into office which is actually what Trump did.

You're missing the point. Trump did not disclose the campaign contribution. That is a crime. The amount of money in itself is a crime. There is a limit to how much money you can receive from someone as a campaign contribution.

And to answer your question about if paying off your side bitches is a big deal to most people, hell yes it is a big deal and I'm sure that the majority of people would agree. To put this in simpler terms imagine if Trump were running a charity and there was a limit to how much people could donate and he decided that since he's rich that he's gonna use some of the donation money to pay of some drug money that he owes to some drug dealers. Not only does he not disclose the payment but he never notifies the public (which is his responsibility) that he is even in business with drug dealers. Now ask yourself why would he keep this a secret? Well for starters he wants to secure that money for his charity. Also it's a charity and he doesn't want anything to look bad. Also he could risk losing everything if people found out he was scamming charity money to pay off drug dealers.

Now take that scenario about a charity of a private citizen and then apply that to a Presidential candidate just days before the Presidential election. It is kind of a big deal. If none of this was a big deal then the richest people would easily be able to run and become President as they could in turn just pay their way into office which is actually what Trump did.

I ain't missing shit. You and everybody who thinks like you is petty as shit to me. I don't give a fuck about someone paying some side bitches. Whether they are the president or not. Its a waste of my tax money to take a person to trial over paying side bitches. All the money if this goes to trial could be and would be better spent on locking up all those priests that was molesting kids. This shit was 3 grown people having consensual sex.

I never said it wasn't a crime. I said "Crime or not" meaning I don't give fuck either way. The shit is petty and dumb. I said he broke rules in HOW he paid them. Not the fact that he paid. Rich and poor people pay side bitches everyday to shut the fuck up. They just not paying from donations.

I ain't missing shit. You and everybody who thinks like you is petty as shit to me. I don't give a fuck about someone paying some side bitches. Whether they are the president or not. Its a waste of my tax money to take a person to trial over paying side bitches. All the money if this goes to trial could be and would be better spent on locking up all those priests that was molesting kids. This shit was 3 grown people having consensual sex.

I never said it wasn't a crime. I said "Crime or not" meaning I don't give fuck either way. The shit is petty and dumb. I said he broke rules in HOW he paid them. Not the fact that he paid. Rich and poor people pay side bitches everyday to shut the fuck up. They just not paying from donations.

Nigga.....

There's nothing petty about this. You are getting hung up on it being side bitches like that's the determining factor. It doesn't matter if he was paying side bitches or paying off a carpenter for building a house. How is this a waste of your tax dollars when the whole point is to stop the muthafucka who is committing these crimes from being in the ultimate position to waste your tax dollars even more like he is doing right now going on his weekly golf outings? Think about how ridiculous this sounds. A Presidential candidate is obviously committing crimes and hiding financial transactions but we shouldn't hold him accountable because it might cost us too much money as a country? This stupid as fuck.

Trump is a criminal. Period. He was committing crimes. Period. He got caught. Period. He will be held accountable. Period. What he did during his campaign has absolutely nothing to do with what some pedophiles have been doing for 70 fucking years in PA. We don't pick and choose which muthafuckas get brought to justice. That's literally why we have the Rule of Law i this country so that everybody has an understanding that if you violate laws you are subject to face the consequences. he's facing the consequences and it really doesn't matter that your preference is that it's side bitches. The bottom line is it's a crime.

I can only imagine how much other shit people get away with daily that you don' even know about that directly effects you but you probably don't even have an opinion on that.

I can never fuck with anyone who watches Fox News. I won't debate or have a conversation with them. They're just fucking stupid.

Nigga.....

There's nothing petty about this. You are getting hung up on it being side bitches like that's the determining factor. It doesn't matter if he was paying side bitches or paying off a carpenter for building a house. How is this a waste of your tax dollars when the whole point is to stop the muthafucka who is committing these crimes from being in the ultimate position to waste your tax dollars even more like he is doing right now going on his weekly golf outings? Think about how ridiculous this sounds. A Presidential candidate is obviously committing crimes and hiding financial transactions but we shouldn't hold him accountable because it might cost us too much money as a country? This stupid as fuck.

Trump is a criminal. Period. He was committing crimes. Period. He got caught. Period. He will be held accountable. Period. What he did during his campaign has absolutely nothing to do with what some pedophiles have been doing for 70 fucking years in PA. We don't pick and choose which muthafuckas get brought to justice. That's literally why we have the Rule of Law i this country so that everybody has an understanding that if you violate laws you are subject to face the consequences. he's facing the consequences and it really doesn't matter that your preference is that it's side bitches. The bottom line is it's a crime.

I can only imagine how much other shit people get away with daily that you don' even know about that directly effects you but you probably don't even have an opinion on that.

It's my opinion that the shit is petty.

I never said he wasn't a criminal, never said the shit wasn't a crime. All I'm saying is this particular thing paying side bitches with campaign donation funds is petty. I will always think its petty. I will always think its a waste of my tax dollars to prosecute him for it.

Trump said he could murder a person right in the street in broad daylight and not lose a single supporter or vote. Now you sitting here trying to tell me cause he paid off side bitches and if this was known before the election he wouldn't got elected? You can't be serious. 53% of white women would've still voted for Trump with that information and the majority of white men was still going vote for him with that information.

I could see if paid some lobbyists or some folks who had real influence over the election with that money but some side bitches. Fuck that shit. I don't care.

Nigga.....

Being honest I didn't read all of this post until just now.

Never said the shit with Trump and priest has anything to do with each other fuck are you talking about. I said my tax dollars would be better spent prosecuting those priests than it would be taking Trump to trial over paying side bitches from campaign donations.

The bold is biggest bunch of bullshit I've read in a long ass time. If you believe that is really how shit goes in this country you believe damn near anything.

It's my opinion that the shit is petty.

I never said he wasn't a criminal, never said the shit wasn't a crime. All I'm saying is this particular thing paying side bitches with campaign donation funds is petty. I will always think its petty. I will always think its a waste of my tax dollars to prosecute him for it.

Trump said he could murder a person right in the street in broad daylight and not lose a single supporter or vote. Now you sitting here trying to tell me cause he paid off side bitches and if this was known before the election he wouldn't got elected? You can't be serious. 53% of white women would've still voted for Trump with that information and the majority of white men was still going vote for him with that information.

I could see if paid some lobbyists or some folks who had real influence over the election with that money but some side bitches. Fuck that shit. I don't care.

My nigga.....

Trump won the election by a total of 77,000 votes. only 77,000........

To put that in perspective there are more people in The Horseshoe every Saturday in Columbus to watch Ohio State. Let me break this down for you. He won the electoral college. he won the electoral college because he won key states in the rust belt including Ohio, PA, MI, and WI by a very small margin. He won those states by lees than 100k votes. He won those states not only with the fact that he had assistance from The Russians. You understand that right? It is an undeniable fact that Russians meddled and hacked the Presidential election in order to swing it Trumps way, especially in key states like the ones in the rust belt.

Now knowing all of that and knowing that all of that had to happen in order from Trump to even win by a margin of 77,000 votes ask yourself what kinds of things could come out and break just days before the election that could potentially sway voters? How about if one of the candidates who was constantly bringing up the infidelity of his opponents husband was consequently hiding his own infidelities because that's exactly what happened.

Put it this way. I get it that you are saying it's your opinion that this isn't a big deal but in this case your opinion really doesn't matter. The facts matter, and the fact is that Michael Cohen admitted to and plead guilty to lying about this very action in Federal court yesterday and he did so while implicating Trump and said that it was all done at the direction and guidance of Trump with the sole purpose of influencing the Presidential election. The same election that was ultimately won by less than 77,000 votes.

So while it is your personal opinion that this isn't a big deal because it was side bitches, the man who literally did the crime told us yesterday that it in fact was a big deal. A big enough deal that he plead guilty to it because it is in fact a crime. I big enough deal that he told us that Trump was behind it. And finally, it was a big enough deal that he told us the reason why they hid it in the first place was because they knew that the circumstances surrounding the infidelities would be damaging enough to what we now know was a rigged and close election to influence that very election in a matter of days. I mean....he told you exactly why it is a big deal. Literally the only people who don't think it is a big deal are Trump and his supporters. Don't be on the wrong side of history bruh......

Being honest I didn't read all of this post until just now.

Never said the shit with Trump and priest has anything to do with each other fuck are you talking about. I said my tax dollars would be better spent prosecuting those priests than it would be taking Trump to trial over paying side bitches from campaign donations.

The bold is biggest bunch of bullshit I've read in a long ass time. If you believe that is really how shit goes in this country you believe damn near anything.

Boyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

This is an oxymoron. So you think your tax dollars would be better spent than wasting them trying to bring a man to justice who is in fact wasting your tax dollars?

My nigga do you even understand how much of your tax dollars are being wasted by Trumps golf outing compared to this Michael Cohen case? It's not even close.

As far as the bolded point I think you have a limited understanding of the rule of law in this country and why we even have it. If you can't even understand that then I can see why you would be under the impression that this isn't a big deal.

My nigga.....

Trump won the election by a total of 77,000 votes. only 77,000........

To put that in perspective there are more people in The Horseshoe every Saturday in Columbus to watch Ohio State. Let me break this down for you. He won the electoral college. he won the electoral college because he won key states in the rust belt including Ohio, PA, MI, and WI by a very small margin. He won those states by lees than 100k votes. He won those states not only with the fact that he had assistance from The Russians. You understand that right? It is an undeniable fact that Russians meddled and hacked the Presidential election in order to swing it Trumps way, especially in key states like the ones in the rust belt.

Now knowing all of that and knowing that all of that had to happen in order from Trump to even win by a margin of 77,000 votes ask yourself what kinds of things could come out and break just days before the election that could potentially sway voters? How about if one of the candidates who was constantly bringing up the infidelity of his opponents husband was consequently hiding his own infidelities because that's exactly what happened.

Put it this way. I get it that you are saying it's your opinion that this isn't a big deal but in this case your opinion really doesn't matter. The facts matter, and the fact is that Michael Cohen admitted to and plead guilty to lying about this very action in Federal court yesterday and he did so while implicating Trump and said that it was all done at the direction and guidance of Trump with the sole purpose of influencing the Presidential election. The same election that was ultimately won by less than 77,000 votes.

So while it is your personal opinion that this isn't a big deal because it was side bitches, the man who literally did the crime told us yesterday that it in fact was a big deal. A big enough deal that he plead guilty to it because it is in fact a crime. I big enough deal that he told us that Trump was behind it. And finally, it was a big enough deal that he told us the reason why they hid it in the first place was because they knew that the circumstances surrounding the infidelities would be damaging enough to what we now know was a rigged and close election to influence that very election in a matter of days. I mean....he told you exactly why it is a big deal. Literally the only people who don't think it is a big deal are Trump and his supporters. Don't be on the wrong side of history bruh......

What I'm saying if being on tape saying he can grab bitches and kiss them in the mouth cause he is rich and famous, he can grab bitches by the pussy cause he rich and famous, kill a person in broad daylight and not lose support or a vote. Then adding on that he paid some side bitches hush money from campaign donations ain't going to effect that 77,000 votes if the other shit didn't.

I get that he broke rules/laws with HOW he paid those women. Its still petty as shit IMO to lock ANYBODY up for that. Paying side bitches hush money don't hurt nobody but that man wife who probably already know he fucking around anyway.

Now all the other shit he has going besides paying side bitches I have no problem and agree with him being prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Just like I felt it was bullshit and a waste of tax money for the shit with Clinton and Lewinsky. I feel its bullshit with going after him for paying side bitches. That ain't even the best shit they have on Trump to prosecute or lock him for so why even focus on that bullshit. Go after the real shit not the housewives of west bubblefuck type shit.

Boyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

This is an oxymoron. So you think your tax dollars would be better spent than wasting them trying to bring a man to justice who is in fact wasting your tax dollars?

My nigga do you even understand how much of your tax dollars are being wasted by Trumps golf outing compared to this Michael Cohen case? It's not even close.

As far as the bolded point I think you have a limited understanding of the rule of law in this country and why we even have it. If you can't even understand that then I can see why you would be under the impression that this isn't a big deal.

You tripping if you think that is what is going to get Trump out of office before his term is up.

You naive as shit if you think the INjustice system in this country doesn't pick and choose who they prosecute and lock up.

If the constitution in the country was never written with black people in mind. Why do you think or feel the rule of law is applied evenly or even has validity?

Last edited:
Back