Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Now as fucc'd up as this is...not quite sure what he was suppose to do even if he was a MAGA
Dude called his sister to ask what to do and she called a volunteer orgizination that helps refugees with legal representation and was on they way but the owner flagged down the police before they could get there...whats worse is i was expecting it to be a cac but dude is cuban

4ERG.gif

Dude called his sister to ask what to do and she called a volunteer orgizination that helps refugees with legal representation and was on they way but the owner flagged down the police before they could get there...whats worse is i was expecting it to be a cac but dude is cuban
White Cubans are terrible people.

If the Muller investigation comes to the conclusion that trump worked with Russia and he's impeached. What's the plan for pence isn't he worse?

Switch to brexit...

A lot of the issue with brexit is how it's been reported it's bad for business it's bad for the economy.

Not enough is been put on how awful it will be for people's everyday lives. News reports this week that the government is stocking up on food and medicine just incase there's a no deal situation says a lot but also raises concerns.

Stockpiling causes fear poor people can't afford to stock pile also the reports of shortages causes inflation so prices go up and thia allows the government to come in with a less quality alternative like chlorinated chicken.

Finally people are already very poor the homeless population in London has grown massively over the last 10 years food banks are in high demand people are living pay cheque to pay cheque and don't even have one month's worth of rent money saved. Factoring the possibility of people losing their jobs.

Yet brexit is sold has I have hope and faith this great nation will make a success of it.

If I can't pay my bills on hope you shouldn't be able to sell people a dream on hope

Switch to brexit...

A lot of the issue with brexit is how it's been reported it's bad for business it's bad for the economy.

Not enough is been put on how awful it will be for people's everyday lives. News reports this week that the government is stocking up on food and medicine just incase there's a no deal situation says a lot but also raises concerns.

Stockpiling causes fear poor people can't afford to stock pile also the reports of shortages causes inflation so prices go up and thia allows the government to come in with a less quality alternative like chlorinated chicken.

Finally people are already very poor the homeless population in London has grown massively over the last 10 years food banks are in high demand people are living pay cheque to pay cheque and don't even have one month's worth of rent money saved. Factoring the possibility of people losing their jobs.

Yet brexit is sold has I have hope and faith this great nation will make a success of it.

If I can't pay my bills on hope you shouldn't be able to sell people a dream on hope
Nicely worded.

I like the last paragraph.

Back