Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

It really disturbs me how this man can get away with BLATANT fuckin lies on a daily basis and folks wont really question it.

Even more troubling is that many people actually believe his obvious lies.. and the few places that actually call him out on the bullshit.. he has tried his best to poison their name/reputations so people wont take what they are saying seriously.

Strange and dangerous times we're living in man..

It really disturbs me how this man can get away with BLATANT fuckin lies on a daily basis and folks wont really question it.

Even more troubling is that many people actually believe his obvious lies.. and the few places that actually call him out on the bullshit.. he has tried his best to poison their name/reputations so people wont take what they are saying seriously.

Strange and dangerous times we're living in man..

The reverberations from his bullshit will be felt for decades after his ousting

While world been tellin this clown it wasn’t a good look, but his daughter come through and now he see the light?

Samantha Bee was right, Ivanka is a feckless cunt. She need to be in his ear every day

And I know she can’t speak on policy much but when it comes to shit that boils down to human decency, Democrats need to stop going on TV dissing Trumpito and go straight to Ivanka and be like

“Yo... come get yo pops. Blood out here tweakin.”

Lol

America is in a really hateful place right now.

But these central america/latino ppl gotta face facts, americans dont want em coming to america. Why go some where, u are not wanted n will be treated like shit.

Gotta deal w shit at home. And try make ur home country better.

"Gimmie ur weak, poor n tired blah blah blah" is dead n gone.

It is what it is.

America is in a really hateful place right now.

But these central america/latino ppl gotta face facts, americans dont want em coming to america. Why go some where, u are not wanted n will be treated like shit.

Gotta deal w shit at home. And try make ur home country better.

"Gimmie ur weak, poor n tired blah blah blah" is dead n gone.

It is what it is.

that shit was never alive. americans have never welcomed immigrants regardless where they’re from. white americans ain’t even want white foreigners (irish, germans, etc) coming here when they migrated

Back