Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

I always match my socks to my sneakers too, I got 100's some Ive never worn haha but nothing wrong with J's and Nike 'dri fit' and 'elite' socks fam...
Lol

I'm glad infamous didn't take my response as a diss

I'm saying, the dri fit joints have a time and place but if that's what you wear ALL the time, I'm just trying to get people open to the idea of trying something different.

I wouldn't wear dri fit socks with no Chino pants but I know there are dudes that wear them literally with everything

Don't get me started on "slides". Lol

Lol

I'm glad infamous didn't take my response as a diss

I'm saying, the dri fit joints have a time and place but if that's what you wear ALL the time, I'm just trying to get people open to the idea of trying something different.

I wouldn't wear dri fit socks with no Chino pants but I know there are dudes that wear them literally with everything

Don't get me started on "slides". Lol

Haha nah I wouldnt wear them with chinos or dress pants, but basketball shorts, sweat pants even jeans with J's or Nikes... The new Elite Cushion socks are mad comfy... Every, or nearly every brand of sneaker I got, I got that brand of sock to match the sneaker haha I like Stance too or 'Silky Socks' they are dope... If Im wearing dress pants I just wear Polo or whatever, Im not fused about the brand as long as they match my shoes and pants...

And yo, whats up with basketball shorts, socks and slides my G??? haha

aight,

I dont have a problem with slides themselves

my gripe is people that wear them EVERYWHERE in public

idk man, i just like wearing actual sneakers when im out and about

aight,

Lol you'd hate Miami. These Cuban refs dress up and combine them with slides whether adidas, Gucci, Puma, Nike lol. I rock slides for simple errands like putting gas

aight,

Lol. I fee you. You can't run from the jake if u got slides on

wtf happened to socks being socks? low cut/ankle cut black socks >>

no diss, but i quickly learned all socks are not created equally

there are moments where having the appropriate sock is necessary.

if im not wearing a pair of Happy Socks, or the Dr. Scholl's diabetic sock, i have on no show socks that look like you are barefoot in your shoe

aight,

I get it haha I struggle to drive in slides too, no pun but they slide off or get caught on the gas pedal, its asking for trouble haha but if its sunny out and Im just going to the barbers, to or throw the gym or playing ball they are dope...

no...just no

DYRb9HwWsAIJV6V.jpg:large

i'ma get my dawg infamous out those socks before the year is out

LMAO I'm working on that bruh. Been scanning through happy socks but a damn pair for 12? :mf1:

nah man lol

go to ross or tj maxx or some place like that...3 pair for like 9 bucks or you can buy them solo for like 2 bucks a pair

then, check Wal Mart. The name escapes me, but they have a version exclusively for Wal Mart. On the package, it should say "from the makers of Happy Socks" or something like that...but 3 pair for like $7

Back