Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

Copped the Timbo x Kith '40 Belows' a few weeks ago, I was fiending for these but apparently with only 300 getting released I didnt think I was gonna get them, but I sat by the keyboard like a fiend hitting the refresh button as the clock was ticking down haha

EmS41F.jpg

dVdPqb.jpg

MBaA4H.jpg

qOVjfM.jpg

MwMOMH.jpg

Im schitt at taking pics, so here is a Google image, everything is covered in shearling even the sole haha

fD9kBC.jpg
Those are dopeee

What they cost?

Copped the Timbo x Kith '40 Belows' a few weeks ago, I was fiending for these but apparently with only 300 getting released I didnt think I was gonna get them, but I sat by the keyboard like a fiend hitting the refresh button as the clock was ticking down haha

EmS41F.jpg

dVdPqb.jpg

MBaA4H.jpg

qOVjfM.jpg

MwMOMH.jpg

Im schitt at taking pics, so here is a Google image, everything is covered in shearling even the sole haha

fD9kBC.jpg
Def on ya east coast vibe

I just bought some air max and Jordans.
Can’t wear to them mfs. I’m about to call my brother and see if he can get me a discount on some more shoes.

I'll admit I got some sneakers Ive not worn, but I wear most of them haha Im trying cut down on buying sneaker (been saying it for years though), Im only copping OG colorway Jordans from now on... These are tough though, Im temped to partake in copping these!!!

nike-air-vapormax-utility-orange-peel-release-date-001.jpg

Back