Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

Maybe not made to hoop in, yea the lifestyle type sneaker

But i play in what the greatest ever would play in

TBH I dont think retros are made for balling in, the materials seem inferior and weigh a ton... But they look dope, so I would class them more of a 'lifestyle' or 'casual' sneaker... Athletic sneakers are/should always be improving technology...
Yea the thought crossed my mind

I was checkin out some Spizike 3's at footlocker today on my lunchbreak. I'm more of an adidas guy these days though, but damn they were tempting

Only own some basic vans and some Reebok zig.

Most recent purchase.. always wanted some Kobe’s just never wanted to pay that much, was able to cop these for $90

J's and nike socks?

1485088037225.png

Not big on different socks lol. Have Heat Stance socks, Hurricanes Stance socks. That's it lol

man, step ya game up fam lol

well let me say...nike socks for me are a no go

i have some pair that i havent thrown away and mostly wear them around the house

but even when i ref, i wear diabetic socks b/c they are more comfortable and allow for better circulation of the blood flow

nike socks retain sweat and will lead to issues later down the line if you are constantly doing things that cause your feet to sweat

man, step ya game up fam lol

well let me say...nike socks for me are a no go

i have some pair that i havent thrown away and mostly wear them around the house

but even when i ref, i wear diabetic socks b/c they are more comfortable and allow for better circulation of the blood flow

nike socks retain sweat and will lead to issues later down the line if you are constantly doing things that cause your feet to sweat
Hmmm, I'm intrigued. Any links on socks?

Hmmm, I'm intrigued. Any links on socks?

let me also preface, my job is business casual

so i LOVE wearing different pattern socks and shit.

and trust me fam, at one point, ALL i wore was nike socks, so i aint just talking out my ass.

But its gotten to the point where i often wear the same socks i wear to work, practically everywhere except when im working out and refereeing basketball games.

But Stance is a good start

I fuck with Happy Socks heavy

and Happy Socks even has a brand they put in Wal Mart for the cheap too

let me also preface, my job is business casual

so i LOVE wearing different pattern socks and shit.

and trust me fam, at one point, ALL i wore was nike socks, so i aint just talking out my ass.

But its gotten to the point where i often wear the same socks i wear to work, practically everywhere except when im working out and refereeing basketball games.

But Stance is a good start

I fuck with Happy Socks heavy

and Happy Socks even has a brand they put in Wal Mart for the cheap too
Good looks. Always open to different things

I've bought some pairs of stance socks , but they are too uncomfortable to wear. I think it's because they are thick made and I'm more of a thin dress sock type dude. They're underwear is dope though.

Back