Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

So all my life, this 34 length I've been since middle School has been a lie?

Got it

if the end of the pants leg is under your heel, then yes, you wear a 32. There's a chance that you're probably a 33, but finding a 33 length these days is damned near impossible.

I hope you detected my sarcasm

Brah, a 34 loose/relaxed fit not the same as a 34 fitted/slim fit

I have the exact same length jeans, same hip/waist location, etc...

It's the cut of the jeans

Trust me on this

How tall are you and how much you weigh

You realize you can get the slim jeans that's not all tight on ya thighs right? Again, if it's that tight, it's borderline skinny unless you fat or got thighs like tree trunks

I hope you detected my sarcasm

Brah, a 34 loose/relaxed fit not the same as a 34 fitted/slim fit

I have the exact same length jeans, same hip/waist location, etc...

It's the cut of the jeans

Trust me on this

How tall are you and how much you weigh

You realize you can get the slim jeans that's not all tight on ya thighs right? Again, if it's that tight, it's borderline skinny unless you fat or got thighs like tree trunks

When I was in high school and ran track I was only 150lbs @3% body fat (measured w/calipers) but I did reps on the leg press with 630lbs and squatted 310lbs free weight (and did calf raises at the same weight), so yeah that was pretty much the case.

When I was in high school and ran track I was only 150lbs @3% body fat (measured w/calipers) but I did reps on the leg press with 630lbs and squatted 310lbs free weight (and did calf raises at the same weight), so yeah that was pretty much the case.
Fam, world class athletes with similar builds also wear slim fit jeans and have no issues

I think you need to just try on a couple pair and see what works best

I was gonna go to tha outlet and hit up Adidas but I got a $200 Nike gift card from work so I think I’m about to order a few pair of these joints...prolly pick 3 outta these

0F7901C7-8093-4098-BA1B-8E56EA2E4B57.jpeg 1FAD87AC-0EB2-43B1-99E5-78ED2EA9C06D.jpeg 2581561F-10C8-4080-A76C-A3243E94AFE6.jpeg 335E9B83-E734-42C3-B42C-A1695D51B4AE.jpeg 1B73E169-3A00-4BC9-A6FA-00872298B58F.jpeg 4BD35E9D-A132-4457-9EBC-3B74299CD935.jpeg

I think those 2 are definites and I think I’m gonna do tha white/purple/black strapless huaraches

i just checked the site fam, unless you wear a 9 or some shit, the first pair are sold out in all the other sizes

better get it

as soon as i dont see 12, i lose ALL interest lol

I might need to go try on some Pegasus’ cuz I don’t know how they’re cut...10.5 might be too tight
i have a pair, they are kinda snug

i would advise going a half size up if you can

get the dunks and pass on the huaraches

unless the gift card expires, i would just wait for a sale

get the dunks and pass on the huaraches

unless the gift card expires, i would just wait for a sale

Idk fam...I’m a fan of huaraches...I like tha color schemes and how my jeans/sweats fall on’em...I might look for summin else tho...card don’t expire either

Idk fam...I’m a fan of huaraches...I like tha color schemes and how my jeans/sweats fall on’em...I might look for summin else tho...card don’t expire either

ok my guy

Back