Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

this is why i hate "sneakerheads" and sneaker culture in general

these shoes are fucking ugly, but watch how many people buy them b/c of the logo

this is why i hate "sneakerheads" and sneaker culture in general

these shoes are fucking ugly, but watch how many people buy them b/c of the logo

The original joints we're nice, the black and blue was cold. These shits are shitty

adi-super-stars-500x500.jpg

I bought these last week. I haven't pulled out any Adidas for a long time. I'm going on a trip next month. I don't know what I'm going to wear with them tho. Y'all got any tips, family?

Ap i think you wernt sure what i was saying here. I was saying your logic seemed hipster like. Like you dont like them more so cuz they Jordans and youre anti Jordan.

Them shits been ugly forever tho
Then I'll rescind my reaction

The fact that they are ugly coupled with the fact they are charging over $100 is bananas

And I'm not anti Jordan

I'm anti unoriginal designs and colorways also

Any time i rip a Jordan, it's more than likely a shitty retro

You know what's so crazy fam I swear to God that last week I was thinking about Adidas Superstars and Coppin a pair cuz everyone nowadays is stuck on boost or stan smiths that maybe they forgot about the classic shell toes. I don't see a lot of people in the classic shell toe adidas superstars that's craaazzzyyy but dope AF. I'm thinking of Coppin in all white tho.

Really you can wear those with anything.

If you buy them fam, then grab them from Amazon. In stores like Champs, foot action and foot locker are going to charge them higher. Amazon's cost is cheaper and they'll arrive within 2days without delivery fees

They're the same price lol

There's not going to be that much difference. And if they're on Amazon, they're probably from a third party that aren't eligible for prime 2 day shipping so the shipping costs will offset whatever difference in price you'll find

Just go in store unless the actual online version of finishline, etc... And get them from there

Not sure if Im feeling the Timbo/Champion collab...

giphy.gif

Back