Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

I went into a finishline the other day and dude was like "yo, the new J's came out this morning...we got em"

i was like "nah man...im cool"

they cant give these shits away

ironically, it was these they were trying to sell me lol^^^

fap

DqcKQJFVYAAUi83.jpg:large

I found my son Penny's similar to these 2 years ago at Ross for under $50.

E846B486-8676-497C-B728-5666E972C716.jpeg

Now I see this Penny being sold again on the Nike site.

My g, you the LAST person I would take sneaker advice from

I keeps it classic lookin. I ain't on that skinny clothes and homo colors look you yutes is on these days.

... niggas runnin around with New Balance Rainbow Brite's and got the nerve to look at me like I'm in the wrong...

I keeps it classic lookin. I ain't on that skinny clothes and homo colors look you yutes is on these days.

... niggas runnin around with New Balance Rainbow Brite's and got the nerve to look at me like I'm in the wrong...
on some real shit, i saw your avi and thought you were allergens lol

but my point remains

i dont expect the swaggerless to be up on fashion

lol at skinny clothes and homo colors tho

you can keep ya JNCO and PACO jeans and lugz fam...

btw, and this one is for free...fitted /= skinny...there is a difference

on some real shit, i saw your avi and thought you were allergens lol

but my point remains

i dont expect the swaggerless to be up on fashion

lol at skinny clothes and homo colors tho

you can keep ya JNCO and PACO jeans and lugz fam...

btw, and this one is for free...fitted /= skinny...there is a difference

dawg, y'all got skinny sweatpants now...

Swear y'all don't even realize how much men's fashion has been influenced by homo culture in the last decade. Got y'all dressin' up like a 90's gay male and y'all don't een know it.

dawg, y'all got skinny sweatpants now...

Swear y'all don't even realize how much men's fashion has been influenced by homo culture in the last decade. Got y'all dressin' up like a 90's gay male and y'all don't een know it.

fam, stop saying skinny...i wear fitted pants...i dont wear anything skinny

there is literally a section for fitted and a section for skinny

as far as the "homo color" chart as you describe it, fam, im a good looking nigga

im beyond primary colors...if you got a closet full of navy and black shit, more power to you

but you dont have to be gay to wear secondary colors brah...thats a very narrow scope you are viewing life through

fam, stop saying skinny...i wear fitted pants...i dont wear anything skinny

there is literally a section for fitted and a section for skinny

as far as the "homo color" chart as you describe it, fam, im a good looking nigga

im beyond primary colors...if you got a closet full of navy and black shit, more power to you

but you dont have to be gay to wear secondary colors brah...thats a very narrow scope you are viewing life through

Look, some shit works, some shit looks suspect. I ain't opposed to having colors in my wardrobe, but some shit is just too far out there for me.

As far as the pants go: You call it "fitted", I call it tight and I ain't with it. Shit, even shorts legs are gettin tight and lookin wild homo.

Look, some shit works, some shit looks suspect. I ain't opposed to having colors in my wardrobe, but some shit is just too far out there for me.

As far as the pants go: You call it "fitted", I call it tight and I ain't with it. Shit, even shorts legs are gettin tight and lookin wild homo.

unless you fat, fitted aint tight...im wearing some fitted jeans now and i tell you what, I wish i had worn these years ago!!

It feels nice af to not have jeans constantly going under the back of your shoe and having them starting to fringe. That looks tacky af

nothing i wear looks suspect

unless you fat, fitted aint tight...im wearing some fitted jeans now and i tell you what, I wish i had worn these years ago!!

It feels nice af to not have jeans constantly going under the back of your shoe and having them starting to fringe. That looks tacky af

nothing i wear looks suspect

If your jeans are going under the back of your shoe, you ain't as tall as you think you are and need to stop wearing lengths you clearly can't fit. That has nothing to do with wearing shit tight.

If your jeans are going under the back of your shoe, you ain't as tall as you think you are and need to stop wearing lengths you clearly can't fit. That has nothing to do with wearing shit tight.
what?? lol

lets quit while you're ahead champ

you might know a lot about music and shit but this is definitely not in your wheelhouse

nothing wrong with peeping game from the sideline tho

what?? lol

lets quit while you're ahead champ

you might know a lot about music and shit but this is definitely not in your wheelhouse

nothing wrong with peeping game from the sideline tho

knowing that a cuff under your foot = pants too damned long doesn't require a course in Fashionista 130 with an elective to match. It just requires common sense. If it's under your foot the length is wrong and that's not even debatable.

knowing that a cuff under your foot = pants too damned long doesn't require a course in Fashionista 130 with an elective to match. It just requires common sense. If it's under your foot the length is wrong and that's not even debatable.
So all my life, this 34 length I've been since middle School has been a lie?

Got it

Back