Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, he's dressed like a good family man thats definitely going to Ruby Tuesdays when service is over

see, ol boy w/ the foams and graphic tee is there for the pics and praise....Du probably aint never seen that man lol

barack-obama-denium-jeans-style-ss04.jpg

eh....you more into fashion than me but im pretty sure niggas quit doing that

I aint seen cuffs in a good minute.....shits too tight to cuff anyway

niggaz who got their mind on big things like changing the world don't got time to worry about the shit little minded niggaz stress over about.... like being fashionable or whatever...

ever notice how the most powerful men in the world all dress like thy really don't give a fuck.....

cuz we don't

niggaz who got their mind on big things like changing the world don't got time to worry about the shit little minded niggaz stress over about.... like being fashionable or whatever...

ever notice how the most powerful men in the world all dress like thy really don't give a fuck.....

cuz we don't

goat shit bruh

I mean, I aint going full Tim Duncan but I hear you

told ya'll I admire yet hate on the president of the company here.....easily a millionaire but been wearing the same jeans and boots and driving the same truck since I started....I was really mad at one point lmao

im obviously not in that space yet but I get it.....I dont think it really comes with being necessarily powerful, but just in being comfortable with your life and who you are in the present

I haven't seen cuffed jeans since the 70's or early 80's.

nah we still cuffed in the 90 through the 00's.....jeans were big af so if you didnt wanna walk on em you had to do the lil jailhouse cuff and lock it behind the tongue on your shoe lol

no need for that now since they all tapered...even the shorts

bought some a month ago and was pissed off when i started wearing em.....the legs slim af and the pockets are super shallow....like the phone dont even go all the way in lol

cuz we don't
Thats cool and all but you still live wit moms tho.....

Wheres the power in that?

nah we still cuffed in the 90 through the 00's.....jeans were big af so if you didnt wanna walk on em you had to do the lil jailhouse cuff and lock it behind the tongue on your shoe lol

no need for that now since they all tapered...even the shorts

bought some a month ago and was pissed off when i started wearing em.....the legs slim af and the pockets are super shallow....like the phone dont even go all the way in lol

Reason #345 I buy relaxed and loose fit jeans from Walmart. They still fit like jeans are supposed to. I'm too damned old to give nary a fuck about a name brand. All I care about is if it fits right and looks decent. Let the young cats spend $100-$200 on designer shits that looks like the nigga borrowed his sisters jeans. I'mma cop these $10 joints and be comfortable.

Went a fun park, my lil girl says she wants to go on this

pendulum-ride-500x500.jpg

I tell her, "you sure, it's scray"..she says she's sure so I send her on there with her 18 year old cousin. Cause I wasn't about to get on that shit.

She goes on it, keeps a straight face of complete terror the whole time...gets off and runs to me crying
FB_IMG_1529336902227.jpg

I asked her if she pee herself..she said.."I was too worried about dying to pee"..

:hahaha: kids..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back