Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason #345 I buy relaxed and loose fit jeans from Walmart. They still fit like jeans are supposed to. I'm too damned old to give nary a fuck about a name brand. All I care about is if it fits right and looks decent. Let the young cats spend $100-$200 on designer shits that looks like the nigga borrowed his sisters jeans. I'mma cop these $10 joints and be comfortable.
You can never go wrong with Levi's tho.

goat shit bruh

I mean, I aint going full Tim Duncan but I hear you

told ya'll I admire yet hate on the president of the company here.....easily a millionaire but been wearing the same jeans and boots and driving the same truck since I started....I was really mad at one point lmao

im obviously not in that space yet but I get it.....I dont think it really comes with being necessarily powerful, but just in being comfortable with your life and who you are in the present

I've said it before: A lot of people with money don't look like it. My old boss when I worked in defense back in Phoenix was EASILY making $200K/yr, but dude drove a busted, raggedy ass early 90's Camry and bought his clothes at Target. I lived in a community that had it's share of exotic cars and high dollar homes, but I'd regularly meet dudes that were sittin on millions driving raggedy ass pickup trucks or old Hondas and shit.

Nobody told yall to keep growing b

lmfaoooooo!!

Lil Chi was flexin in the mirror in 7th grade and said "yeah.....yeah I think im good here"

tenor.gif

Most ppl that have money dress like they have money and have things that requires money.

I don’t know what “ppl with money” y’all been around.

Most ppl that have money dress like they have money and have things that requires money.

I don’t know what “ppl with money” y’all been around.

One of my boys back in Tha D told me the day his pops retired. Dude was sittin on north of $2M. Regular dude, house in Southfield paid for, "normal" cars paid for. Kids went to school on his dime. Never saw dude in anything expensive clothes-wise either, but he was sittin nice.

What it is you're seeing is the newly rich/well-off people that are dressing "like they have money" and have things that require money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back