Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kandy im not a pit hater I dont like dogs period......too needy

i only pointed that out for relevance
Oh naw. You good.
I understand some pits are just mean af but so are other breeds. (Chows for instance)

I just don’t like how people shine negative lights on pits like they the only dogs out here attacking mfs.

I knew someone was gonna come with this but i said what I said. The pit bulls I’ve had were wonderful with children and the pit bulls that are part of the family are great.

I've learned to never trust pitbulls, doberman pinschers, rottweilers, and chows and especially never around kids. Too many people I've known or have met have either been attacked themselves or had a family member attacked by one, myself included.

Oh naw. You good.
I understand some pits are just mean af but so are other breeds. (Chows for instance)

I just don’t like how people shine negative lights on pits like they the only dogs out here attacking mfs.

yeah I know....thats why I felt the need to clarify lol

I never been on that....know lots of people with pits that are just fine

my brother is gonna get mauled in his sleep tho

I've never met a mean Doberman and I've known people who had a few.

Huskys can be mean too tho. And you be surprised how many people get bit by Golden Retrievers

my granddad had a mini pinscher named Pierre lol....nigga was cool as shit.....I'd be ok with a little dog like that

been eyeing the Pomsky for the girls but I doubt I'll invest in that.....it would just be some overly cute shit tho

damn chi...how you get a dog but dont do the research beforehand?
My ex got it for the kids. I'm like 1/2, I hate dogs. She was doing everything with and for the dog. But she gone and the kids gone so it's on me.

I haven't had any issues with her besides her neediness

When I was about 20 my roommate came home wit a Chow puppy named China...she was cute af for about a year...a little while later my nigga pulled a gun on tha dog and I thought he was gonna shoot it in tha damn house smh...him and that dog were fucking bonkers

In the mood for a TBT...

I had just turned 12 in this pic...

dude next to me is a big time Asian celeb now lol

20180616_004321.jpg

Tried to get my @King Du shit on last night and shoot my shot with a lightskin singer....Mya

I didn't win but I didn't lose either lol. I only knew one song of hers (JayZ joint) but shorty can actually sing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back