Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Independent studies show that crazy pussy is yanking

Based off what she did while he was doing a stretch, she clearly mentally unstable

Ergo, that sweaty cat box must fuego!

The only way I know without sampling myself is asking thus I asked

What line was crossed my friend?

man, not today chi lol

i aint got the energy fam

Independent studies show that crazy pussy is yanking

Based off what she did while he was doing a stretch, she clearly mentally unstable

Ergo, that sweaty cat box must fuego!

The only way I know without sampling myself is asking thus I asked

What line was crossed my friend?

lmfao chill out fam... I get the line of questioning bruh.. but chill lmao

This nigga looks miserable. Like he about to go from laughing to crying
7yrHV3.gif

lies lol

I think they're goofy as shit, cuz I never used to cheese for pics like that until I had kids

closest to "happy" as I've ever been

Chi cool mane ya'll can tell security to chill

he know I dont care about that

nigga used to INBOX me about MY WIFE lol

So walking my dog thru the woods behind my home and I came across this old empty dog kennel

20180614_104424.jpg

Correction: Our new soon to be used dog kennel. It's a bitch moving it so far but fuck it.

fuck dogs but cool fence

wish I could "find" one that height....but enough to wrap around a half court...or at least one side....so tired of chasing the ball down so it dont go in the pond smh

20180614_113846.jpg 20180614_113902.jpg
@Cain more likely than not you right. I kept walking and there was another one half way tore down.

Ahhh well, this shit serves its purpose now

chi, you might need to put something on the outside to keep it from moving and to keep the dog from digging

chi, you might need to put something on the outside to keep it from moving and to keep the dog from digging
Yeah you right. Idk what tho. Sandbags??

I know I wanna get a tarp or some sort of cover also

So far she hasn't tested the integrity of it nor had she tried digging around it

Yeah you right. Idk what tho. Sandbags??

I know I wanna get a tarp or some sort of cover also

So far she hasn't tested the integrity of it nor had she tried digging around it
she still sniffing it out trying to see whats what

once that period is over, she'll be testing it out

a tarp wouldnt be a bad idea. Make sure its super tight so that it dont sag when it rains

and maybe sandbags. I was gonna suggest cinder blocks but even those wont prove to do much against a determined dog

she still sniffing it out trying to see whats what

once that period is over, she'll be testing it out

a tarp wouldnt be a bad idea. Make sure its super tight so that it dont sag when it rains

and maybe sandbags. I was gonna suggest cinder blocks but even those wont prove to do much against a determined dog
So what you saying b, a moat??

Help a nigga out, I never had a dog let alone a dog fighting fence

Aye man not t even joking now. Watch her around your kids, Chow's are notorious for switching up on you and attacking kids. They're not dog's to have around kid's at all. Once they get older they brain flip and they become super aggressive.
To add on especially if they're tongue is all blue/black

Wow @Cain. That shit is so true!!! My uncle had a Chow that switched up. I remember being around him as a puppy and he was okay. Sweetest thing but when he got older, shit changed. They ended up giving him away. That mf used to try to attack us all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back