Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats are related to raccoons... Of course they're killers

View attachment 32756

Dougie Fresh and Mr Cheeks from Lost Boyz show

ls.jpg

If your dog can't defend itself against a raccoon... you should prolly let it go

Our dog can't defend itself from our cats. Every one of them will send her howling (especially our cat Selina. They fuckin hate each other). Lil ass annoying as fuck shit dog. Wasn't even supposed to be ours, we gave it to my MIL as a gift and she brought her ass right back 'cause of how annoying she is. Lil fuck pisses everywhere, barks at everything but is scared of everything, always trying to lick you, will piss if you pick her up to move her, will piss if you look at her wrong, will piss when you try to put a leash on her to take her out to piss, will piss at the door when you're trying to let her out to piss, eats the cats shit straight out the litter box... I could go on for days about this lil fuck.

Our dog can't defend itself from our cats. Every one of them will send her howling (especially our cat Selina. They fuckin hate each other). Lil ass annoying as fuck shit dog. Wasn't even supposed to be ours, we gave it to my MIL as a gift and she brought her ass right back 'cause of how annoying she is. Lil fuck pisses everywhere, barks at everything but is scared of everything, always trying to lick you, will piss if you pick her up to move her, will piss if you look at her wrong, will piss when you try to put a leash on her to take her out to piss, will piss at the door when you're trying to let her out to piss, eats the cats shit straight out the litter box... I could go on for days about this lil fuck.

What type of dog u got mayne?

Lil fuck pisses everywhere, barks at everything but is scared of everything, always trying to lick you, will piss if you pick her up to move her, will piss if you look at her wrong, will piss when you try to put a leash on her to take her out to piss, will piss at the door when you're trying to let her out to piss, eats the cats shit straight out the litter box... I could go on for days about this lil fuck.

LMAO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back