Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah im just cat hater period....im allergic and them bitches stink to me

house dogs too tho....I can deal with small ones but I hate big inside dogs

ironically i got a giant ass dog in my crib rn

Knowing that my dog will eat cat shit out the litter box... and finding out that this a common thing dogs do when they live with cats... How, exactly the fuck, do YT think it's ok to let their dogs lick them all in the face and mouth and shit? My dog comes up to me licking her chops and shit and I'm like "nigga... I JUST saw you snacking on cat shit like it's a tasty treat, fuck outta here with that!".

Last edited:
Our dog can't defend itself from our cats. Every one of them will send her howling (especially our cat Selina. They fuckin hate each other). Lil ass annoying as fuck shit dog. Wasn't even supposed to be ours, we gave it to my MIL as a gift and she brought her ass right back 'cause of how annoying she is. Lil fuck pisses everywhere, barks at everything but is scared of everything, always trying to lick you, will piss if you pick her up to move her, will piss if you look at her wrong, will piss when you try to put a leash on her to take her out to piss, will piss at the door when you're trying to let her out to piss, eats the cats shit straight out the litter box... I could go on for days about this lil fuck.
I bet your house stinks.

Got this Hispanic short haired pussy atm. Maaannnnnn, she clean as a whistle.

ya'll slick as fuck I did not know thats who that was

Im thinking im talking to new people Bride if you dont get yo ole......

nah, sup cuz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back