Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't never seen so many capes for one nigga tho...

I ain't never asked for no capes but some ppl made the assumption that because someone got to saying something about my pic I took it down for that reason. I use to post pics at times on the IC and then take them down later or a day after. I been doing that.

Man sit yo ass down somewhere and stop trying to exaggerate shit. I ain't nowhere near 40 a I'm still posting same as before. I ain't went nowhere. Even when niggas had shit to say on the IC I kept posting & minding my business. Thing was I just stayed my ass out of either the half-dead sections or wack ass sections of the IC.

You sound like a real clown ass nigga for even blowing that trash out your mouth.

View attachment 32580 View attachment 32581

There you go @Beta

Bruh why you go to the IC to take screenshots of you catching feelings from last time? Idc man just stop having low self esteem

Man sit yo ass down somewhere and stop trying to exaggerate shit. I ain't nowhere near 40 and I'm still posting same as before. I ain't went nowhere. Even when niggas had shit to say on the IC I kept posting & minding my business. Thing was I just stayed my ass out of either the half-dead sections or wack ass sections of the IC.

You sound like a real clown ass nigga for even blowing that trash out your mouth.

View attachment 32580 View attachment 32581

There you go @Beta

As somebody who's gotten roasted to hell and back... don't do this.

aw man...i remember the time niggas photoshopped me as a baby straddling this big ass white woman

that shit was cruel but hilarious

and the purple drank meme

good times
imma up it for posterity lmao i think i memed damn near everybody

@1/2

9tk3tw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back