Not open for further replies.
30 is rough my niggas lol

shit been creepin since like 25

mars yo shit aint crisp dawg lol
Facts, Im on kobe status trying to hold on these days now smh
5a3821da4aa6b5a01a8b5886-750-563.jpg

lol thats why im growing my shit now

rocked the bald fade for like 10 years straight

it started gettin worse with each cut til I was like fuck it I gotta get some curls up here lol

that and grew the beard

the wife likes it *shrugs*

I'm catching up but this like the 3rd time will posted his pic and niggas got him the fuck outta here lol

You like 44 and insecure B lol

I remember me and lurk made you cry when we said you look like a GTA character and had a UPS fit on

You a grown ass man take these jokes like a real nigga

I'm catching up but this like the 3rd time will posted his pic and niggas got him the fuck outta here lol

I remember me and lurk made you cry when we said you look like a GTA character and had a UPS fit on

Lmaooooo oh shit I forgot bout that. Said he had a "man these hoes be trippin" fit on lolol. Nigga was so hurt.

Last edited:
I don't see what's funny tbh, I use to do the same thing when I was on the IC for yrs. Post my pic take it down later. Hell I ain't trying to attract anybody on here was just participating within the thread.

Part of the reason I don't like participating online with social media (yes forums are social media, imo) because ppl always have something to say. Honestly, I don't have time and can't waste time on giving a fuck. I just won't make the mistake again of posting my face.
Fuck is this? Mannnnnnnn fuck these niggas cuz post your shit and not give a fuck b.

Man sit yo ass down somewhere and stop trying to exaggerate shit. I ain't nowhere near 40 and I'm still posting same as before. I ain't went nowhere. Even when niggas had shit to say on the IC I kept posting & minding my business. Thing was I just stayed my ass out of either the half-dead sections or wack ass sections of the IC.

You sound like a real clown ass nigga for even blowing that trash out your mouth.

Screenshot_2018-03-01-21-29-52_kindlephoto-12808821.png Screenshot_2018-03-01-21-30-14_kindlephoto-12768903.png

There you go @Beta

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back