Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is in training to be a emotional support dog at the Children's hospital here in Kc
The teacher said he was gonna graduate at the top of his class lol

I got this big ass spider I named Peter Parker, cuz that nigga tha size of spider-man, on my back porch I be fucking wit when I’m out there smoking at night...I blow him shotguns and shit...but I also throw shit in his web like pcs of weed from tha end of tha blunt, leaves, plastic...all kinds of shit...and every time it hits tha web he jets to it and wraps it up...then he realizes tha shits not a bug and he cuts it out his web...this that nigga fucking wit some plastic tonight

34B81F5C-A87C-45E8-8B60-0504B5559BDB.jpeg 717BF1FB-13FD-4D98-9E25-55489ED26BCF.jpeg AAFE3E95-9650-4949-A679-97DBFCB580E9.jpeg

I know he tired of me...I image him flipping me off wit 8 lil middle fingers like...

:foh1::foh1::foh1::foh1::foh1::foh1::foh1::foh1:

I thought he’d realize by now I’m an asshole when I smoke

:hahaha:

I got this big ass spider I named Peter Parker, cuz that nigga tha size of spider-man, on my back porch I be fucking wit when I’m out there smoking at night...I blow him shotguns and shit...but I also throw shit in his web like pcs of weed from tha end of tha blunt, leaves, plastic...all kinds of shit...and every time it hits tha web he jets to it and wraps it up...then he realizes tha shits not a bug and he cuts it out his web...this that nigga fucking wit some plastic tonight

View attachment 73367 View attachment 73368 View attachment 73369

I know he tired of me...I image him flipping me off wit 8 lil middle fingers like...

:foh1::foh1::foh1::foh1::foh1::foh1::foh1::foh1:

I thought he’d realize by now I’m an asshole when I smoke

:hahaha:
You a nasty nigga B

Nigga be playing with a stray spider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back