Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this big ass spider I named Peter Parker, cuz that nigga tha size of spider-man, on my back porch I be fucking wit when I’m out there smoking at night...I blow him shotguns and shit...but I also throw shit in his web like pcs of weed from tha end of tha blunt, leaves, plastic...all kinds of shit...and every time it hits tha web he jets to it and wraps it up...then he realizes tha shits not a bug and he cuts it out his web...this that nigga fucking wit some plastic tonight

View attachment 73367 View attachment 73368 View attachment 73369

I know he tired of me...I image him flipping me off wit 8 lil middle fingers like...

:foh1::foh1::foh1::foh1::foh1::foh1::foh1::foh1:

I thought he’d realize by now I’m an asshole when I smoke

:hahaha:
I had a spider named creepy...nigga was huge.
I used to catch bugs an toss them on his web.
One day a nigga tried to invade his web...I sprayed that nigga.

Then creepy packed up shop.

Finally bottled the beer today. 9 good bottles, one suspect bottle, and one that's prolly gonna be some bullshit 'cause it was the last little bit in there and I know it's got a ton of sediment from the bottom of the keg in it.
Now it's another three weeks until carbonation is done and I can finally throw it in the fridge and drink it.

20180922_174553.jpg

Finally bottled the beer today. 9 good bottles, one suspect bottle, and one that's prolly gonna be some bullshit 'cause it was the last little bit in there and I know it's got a ton of sediment from the bottom of the keg in it.
Now it's another three weeks until carbonation is done and I can finally throw it in the fridge and drink it.

View attachment 73386
i once made a thread back in the old hood about people making their own alcohol and beer.

Chill Javale

761915_v9_ba.jpg

JC2_0626_1.JPG JC2_0628_1.JPG Taught my son how to replace an axle.

Attachments

• JC2_0626.JPG
    13.7 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Du always smile like that nigga that know he just sold you a lemon and know he not gonna be around when you call him about it

If that's the straightest way you could say I have a nice smile..... Thanks bruh

And no homo

We finally made it to grafiiti alley....

Imma put this on my must visit spots in bmore...

IMG_20180929_180217_232.jpg IMG_20180929_180124_113.jpg

IMG_20180929_174711470.jpg

That whole 2pac joint was so fire...

Like 2 or 3 rapper looking niggaz was taking pics with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back