Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, that's a clean ass traffic sign
Man, I tell you what, I hadn't left the south for a minute. Probably 2 years, and I got used to Charleston. I bitch about the roads and how shitty the town look from time to time.

My nigga, on a trip to Bmore, took a detour
download (1).jpeg pause a minute for how ill that sound , I didn't even mean to do that..

But took a detour through Virgina, and Virgina look like shit. Absolute
:trash:
The roads falling apart, the over passes and highways are rusted...I mean, looks like some post war zombie apocalypse shit.

I was :Pathetic:disgusted to say the least.

Then we get to Bmore:niggaa:
How a city this big with 2 Major league sports teams and no funding goes to roads and highways.

I will say tho, I was in Bmore for two days and met no traffic at all.

Back in Charleston and I sat in traffic for an hour and a half to go 10 miles, which is typical

This dope

How much the state pay you each month?

not enough lol

You just don't want to be anything in life huh

ZIEK.gif

Man, I tell you what, I hadn't left the south for a minute. Probably 2 years, and I got used to Charleston. I bitch about the roads and how shitty the town look from time to time.

My nigga, on a trip to Bmore, took a detour
View attachment 70476 pause a minute for how ill that sound , I didn't even mean to do that..

But took a detour through Virgina, and Virgina look like shit. Absolute
:trash:
The roads falling apart, the over passes and highways are rusted...I mean, looks like some post war zombie apocalypse shit.

I was :Pathetic:disgusted to say the least.

Then we get to Bmore:niggaa:
How a city this big with 2 Major league sports teams and no funding goes to roads and highways.

I will say tho, I was in Bmore for two days and met no traffic at all.

Back in Charleston and I sat in traffic for an hour and a half to go 10 miles, which is typical

Damn just said we trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back