Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you high as giraffe pussy, Du? Lol

Happy birthday Mrs. Du!
Bruuuuuuuuh....

So we got breakfast at this diner in white people land that got the best 3 eggs omelettes on the east coast.... I'm convinced..

Then we went to my neighborhood bar where all my neighborhood og's like to stunt on me by buying my wife shots... 🙄

Then we went for oysters...... Shit was amazing... They had blue points and these fat shits from Delaware....

Now we getting streamed crabs and crabs cakes.....I'm drunk af fuck trying to keep my eyes from crossing

Bruuuuuuuuh....

So we got breakfast at this diner in white people land that got the best 3 eggs omelettes on the east coast.... I'm convinced..

Then we went to my neighborhood bar where all my neighborhood og's like to stunt on me by buying my wife shots... 🙄

Then we went for oysters...... Shit was amazing... They had blue points and these fat shits from Delaware....

Now we getting streamed crabs and crabs cakes.....I'm drunk af fuck trying to keep my eyes from crossing
I enjoyed just reading this so I know y'all are having a blast

Annnnd yessir...you are shitfaced 🥴 lol

Continue the celebration and y'all be safe

AP we know you be outside of Kirklands @ 7:53 on saturday morning lookin at the cashiers get set up like
14621899.jpg
You got damn right!!!

Then I head to hobby lobby and Michaels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back