Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that’s the angle of the pic, it’s 8ft from the fireplace

still makes no sense to have anyone with their back to it.....while poor somebody in the corner gettin cooked lol

toss the white chair...put the couch with the pillows in the spot where the pic is taken from....push the table (really the whole setup) closer to the fireplace and put some glass on it

hard to tell anything else without another angle

looks like a setup in a vacation rental....i think somebody mentioned the fireplace in the back, i would flip the room.....also hate random furniture taking up corners/space and its not even in flow with the rest of the seating....try not to block any part of any window, you want all your light

a rug that had something to do with your pillow colors would help....decorative candles are wack, light them shits
Wanted to give y’all a better view of things, with this view, do y’all have any suggestions for more, I think you’re right about the chair near the window tho.

CB27FB7E-6C87-47A7-91EF-1A5CC2E42EA8.jpeg ED79D473-FDC5-49A9-B8FC-C85E5DAE7326.jpeg 77E19002-482C-46F3-86B2-E198A9DEEF1E.jpeg

Wanted to give y’all a better view of things, with this view, do y’all have any suggestions for more, I think you’re right about the chair near the window tho.

View attachment 518870View attachment 518871View attachment 518872

yeah you trippin....you got enough room to flip the seating area around to face the fireplace and still have room behind that for a (nice) cocktail table, maybe a little bar against the wall.....is this your living room? if it is they built it odd.....you were supposed to put the tv over the fireplace, but you got a lot of light coming in that side

idk man.....you really cant do nothing about the color scheme lol.....is the easter green the accent wall?

I agree tho the fire place should be the focus point. Not sure why you would want your back to it.

Ol fix this house ass nigga

AP we know you be outside of Kirklands @ 7:53 on saturday morning lookin at the cashiers get set up like
14621899.jpg

There’s no TV in the living room, and I never use the fire place so I kinda just have it there cause it came with the house..lol.

but this room is definitely not a place where I or my kids be, it’s just for looks. They or either in the sun room, my room, or their rooms, or even in the frog, but no one sits in there.

and @1/2 what’s wrong with the color scheme, as Kandy said, it’s very...loft near the beach

oh this one of them black mama living rooms

i had friends that really couldnt go in the living room lmaooooo....that shit was for her company and the insurance man, got damn

nah but you got it, the colors is just a personality thing.....im not a beachy person

Lol...my grandmother used to do that insurance man shit. He come through every year, when I turned 25 she was like, you need to take over the payments for your life insurance I got for you. I said how much is it, she said 5000

tenor.gif

literally told her to get the fuck outta here

Lol...my grandmother used to do that insurance man shit. He come through every year, when I turned 25 she was like, you need to take over the payments for your life insurance I got for you. I said how much is it, she said 5000

tenor.gif

literally told her to get the fuck outta here
Might need to look into that

My grandma had that living room too, lol. The place where everybody hung out and watched tv was the den.

At one point we had 8 people living in a small ass 3 bedroom 1 bath house but did she convert that other room into a bedroom? Nope! Y’all asses better snuggle up.

But she was so real and caring she actually took the couch the whole time. Love that woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back