Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea dopest part of the nba jam arcade is they wifi enabled the system for first time so you play ppl from all over the world. Seen a nigga on the leaderboard with like 760-6 record smh lol.
That's dope! Damn I wish they had this for MK. I'd get washed something crazy now though. I hadn't been nice at any of these games since '97.

I don’t know about having the fireplace behind the couch, but I see where you’re going with it with the chair back there. May just be a little tight between the couch and fireplace.

Other than that it’s cool. I like the tulip picture above the fireplace and that's a nice coffee table.
Oh that’s the angle of the pic, it’s 8ft from the fireplace

Yet another flight back to the states.

7E5CF3A1-54BC-4D35-BD59-D05BEF9EC46D.jpeg
Think I got like 20 COVID tests since this shit started

How this look to y’all?
View attachment 518460

looks like a setup in a vacation rental....i think somebody mentioned the fireplace in the back, i would flip the room.....also hate random furniture taking up corners/space and its not even in flow with the rest of the seating....try not to block any part of any window, you want all your light

a rug that had something to do with your pillow colors would help....decorative candles are wack, light them shits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back