Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

Word is the bills are going to try hard for Giants 2nd overall pick. The rumor is bills might give up their former starting LT before injury C. Glenn, 21st and 22nd 1st rd picks and their 2nd round pick. What do my giant fans think about this

Word is the bills are going to try hard for Giants 2nd overall pick. The rumor is bills might give up their former starting LT before injury C. Glenn, 21st and 22nd 1st rd picks and their 2nd round pick. What do my giant fans think about this

If the giants can swing the bills outta both 1st rd picks this year, this years 2nd rd pick AND both next years 1st and 2nd rd picks. I say make the move. No brainer imo

I’m all for shitting on our front office but how can they be criticized for not being psychic? Lol Plus Alex not even a big cap hit in terms of QB’s (especially since majority of that guaranteed bread is for injury) as reported by the local beat guys.

Yea because everybody knew McCarron was gon be available

There are other QBs available for free agency not just him.. and it isn’t being psychic it’s not jumping the gun and trading away CB depth and a pick for a QB first chance ya get. SMH I’d rather take a two year investment from McCarron or the Vikings QBs along with drafting a QB later on than putting all the eggs in the Alex Smith basket.

Last edited:
No QB available is anywhere near the QB Smith is

It ain’t even about that, with the way Washington is at picking talent right now I don’t see Smith working out. He can only do but so much to begin with.

What talent they be picking?

Just judging by last year. Picking up Terrelle Pryor and him busting out. Virtually no running game. They did Cousins no favors with the weapons they had around him. Smith shined thanks to guys like Hill, Kelce and Hunt being able to get YAC and be consistent (don’t let his numbers this year fool you). If the ‘Skins approach this season with Smith like they did with Cousins personnel wise, he can do all the check downs he wants it won’t amount to much.

Smith is still a capable QB, but this ain’t the team for him.

Last edited:
If the giants can swing the bills outta both 1st rd picks this year, this years 2nd rd pick AND both next years 1st and 2nd rd picks. I say make the move. No brainer imo

I didn't read anything about next year's 1st and 2nd. That would be a true no brainer, not sure bills would cough up that much. But if so. They better take it

IF we don’t keep Vaccaro we have to draft a Safety

Darwin James (FSU) or Justin Reid (Stanford. Lil brother of Eric Reid) in the first round and CB Tolliver from LSU in the 3rd

Back