Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official NFL Offseason Thread

I want Dez on the squad.

Brees with the back shoulder throw in the red zone. Money

He would be second option and we design to get WRs open and he still good after the catch and can block.

60 catches 1000 yards 8TDs

It could work

Cousins to the Jets is sounding more n more like a done deal every day. smh.

If we sign him, it'll be a mistake imo. Esp. if we give him Jimmy G type money. smh.

If we sign him, it'll be a mistake imo. Esp. if we give him Jimmy G type money. smh.

Jets overachieved last year so they feel like signing Cousins will capitalize on what they did...Plus you gotta think Tood Bowles tryin not to get fired. If they can get some talent around him (draft a running back/WR, patch up o and d line) the Jets at the very least can be a playoff contender. That’s the QB market bro, at least he’s compatent.

This is my prediction.

Year 1 Kirk Cousins is gonna put up 4K yards, 35 TD’s, 10 Int’s, and squeak out a few come from behind wins and go 10-6 and make the playoffs as a 5th seed only to lose to the AFC South winner in the wild card game.

Year 2 Cousins is gonna slightly regress 38K yards, 24 TD’s 17 Int’s and the Jets go 6-10/7-9.

Year 3 Cousins goes 35K yards, 17 TD’s 12 Int’s and the Jets go 4-12 and the fans and media wants to run him out of town.

This is my prediction.

Year 1 Kirk Cousins is gonna put up 4K yards, 35 TD’s, 10 Int’s, and squeak out a few come from behind wins and go 10-6 and make the playoffs as a 5th seed only to lose to the AFC South winner in the wild card game.

Year 2 Cousins is gonna slightly regress 38K yards, 24 TD’s 17 Int’s and the Jets go 6-10/7-9.

Year 3 Cousins goes 35K yards, 17 TD’s 12 Int’s and the Jets go 4-12 and the fans and media wants to run him out of town.

Damn. Now that’s a Jets fan LMAO

I don't mean to bring down the mood of the thread by maybe someone else can make a thread on this but the Rae Carruth story is fucking crazy. after 18 years he's getting out and he wants custody of his kid that he tried to murder that's a sad fucking story. Smfh.

Jets overachieved last year so they feel like signing Cousins will capitalize on what they did...Plus you gotta think Tood Bowles tryin not to get fired. If they can get some talent around him (draft a running back/WR, patch up o and d line) the Jets at the very least can be a playoff contender. That’s the QB market bro, at least he’s compatent.

Eh. Making moves not get fired, is how you get fired.

Cousins is what he is. A solid QB. nothing more, nothing less. Ppl get hyped cuz of his numbers. those numbers dont mean shit. you gone put up good numbers when u always playin from behind n end up throwin it on every down. His numbers are misleading. Puttin up 4K yards n ending up 7-9, wtf is the point.

Signing him wont be the answer for the jets, we already kno his ceiling. We have seen the best he has to offer. Draft a young QB, who odds are will have a much higher ceiling. And build a foundation for the future, not some patch work, get rich quick scheme.

I doubt he throws for 35 TD’s. We’re a pass happy ass offense and his sweet spot was 24-29. Around 31 TD’s would be a fire year for him.

He will rack up a gang of yards though for sure.

Back