Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official MMA Thread

Plus these heavyweights have been this size fir a long time, with Jones moving up hopefully his body will be used to it by the time he has his first serious fight.

Jones won't have the same reach advantage against Ngannou that helped him so much at LHW. And even the strongest LHWs weren't hitting like Ngannou. Jones is good, maybe even the GOAT, but he might learn the same lesson Adensanya just learned.

Jones won't have the same reach advantage against Ngannou that helped him so much at LHW. And even the strongest LHWs weren't hitting like Ngannou. Jones is good, maybe even the GOAT, but he might learn the same lesson Adensanya just learned.

Exactly, great explanation

dana needs to fold up under his mumma

he's the only one on the planet against this - did the same foolishness last year

the fight sells itself

UFC lost how many super fights playing the "let him fight xyz first... then..."

Fuck all that. Set the shit up as it happens.

Why is Jones such a bitch? I don't have a problem with him asking for more money, but why does he have to approach everything in such a shitty way. He's pretty much the opposite person of who he was when he first started out. Is he purposely being a heel just to get attention or does he feel like people already see him as a villain so he just plays the role.

I don't know. I wish he'd give it a rest and just fight.

Why is Jones such a bitch? I don't have a problem with him asking for more money, but why does he have to approach everything in such a shitty way. He's pretty much the opposite person of who he was when he first started out. Is he purposely being a heel just to get attention or does he feel like people already see him as a villain so he just plays the role.

I don't know. I wish he'd give it a rest and just fight.

I don't see the problem with that tweet. Could be that your dislike for him skews your perspective.

I don't see the problem with that tweet. Could be that your dislike for him skews your perspective.

Nah, it's not that particular tweet alone. It's his whole reaction. He called the fight unimpressive, which just struck me as not giving Ngannou and Stipe their due.

Also when Dana was asked about the fight, he said they would make the fight tonight if Jon made the call, however, in his experience a lot of fighters say they want these fights but when it comes down to it, they don't really try to hard to make the fights happen. Jon's response to that was to basically whine about Dana implying he was scared just because he asked for more money and then end it all off with telling them to give his shot to Lewis. He basically is proving Dana right.

His cap would be more impressive if he legit didn't watch dude RUN DIRECTLY AT HIM and still EAT the move. Literally step left or right and nothing happens. To stand there and GET RAN UP ON FROM THE FRONT...

Say what you want about Jorge, but Young Trollface is on one.

That said... I think Jon is just playing the heel at this point. Most people can't name a Floyd fight before the Gatti because he was all smiles and "I just want to make sure my dad don't gotta eat bologna when he come from jail" nice guy. When he leaned into being Money Mayweather fully and became the nigga they love to hate, suddenly the world was there at every turn paying millions to watch him lose. Same shit here. No one gave too much of a fuck when Jones was super talented and beating the brakes off people running down muggers and quoting the Bible. Oh, gone off that white girl and running away from the scene of a crime? Talking that shit? Oh, let's show up to see him fail. Same shit with DC. No one gives a fuck about the nice black athlete. LeBron might be the lone exception to never be outright assholish and still draw heat being a good guy lol.

Back